Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Lisa is full on weird.The upn clip where we "meet all the girls" (the 2 minute clip with Tyra) she made me wanna cry.With her weird leg movements!!! I was like :| What a freak.No offence to her since i obviously don't know her and i'm sure she's a sweet girl but she's too ODD for my personal taste.

FORT Fogey
    The thing that Lisa has going for her is that she makes you take a second look, but not neccessarily in a good way. She has no chance of winning, but may last mid-season.

I remember someone saying she looks like Rosario Dawson and I have to resent that statement. Rosario is sexy, has an elegant, mature latin voice; she is just sooooo sexy

Lisa (I think) is the opposite of everything I just said.

She's ma WILDCARD Baby!!!!!!!!

That means she's either OUT early or this girl...uh uhm woman..will stay on to the top three.

Her look, believe it or not, has potential for couture...she's seems dynamic as well...her personality and attention span is totally like a hummingbird on acid...
    She has character and at her age and life experience (film industry in LA)...and this late in the game of modeling...it cango against her or work for her. I have a feeling she may be stubborn and gruff around the edges and may fall out early for that.

Or she could be totally cool and willing behind the camera and whiles she may NOT be beautiful and pagent queen friendly she definaley has coutur potential and a bad ass ramp walk so far...
    I looking forward to seeing this old lady go far in the game...
    she is also 5'8" and that may not work for her...but then again only one or two of the girls are above 5'10" and those two got no potential.

I like Lisa a lot. She is not typically pretty and not everyone will think she is attractive, but I do. There is something very exotic about her and she has a good personality. She is one of my favorites, but I think she will only make it about halfway. I wish she was a couple years younger.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

I think Lisa is soooo pretty. It's a shame she is 24 though or else she would be a lot higher on my list.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    She looks like Magdalena (c 3) and i believe she will have Magdalena's fate (1-st to go)
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    She is by far prettier than Magdalena though!

Her problem is she can look a bit too angry in photos and that ruins it but her eyes are beautiful. The other problem is that she can look old and worn out

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    She is by far prettier than Magdalena though!

Her problem is she can look a bit too angry in photos and that ruins it but her eyes are beautiful. The other problem is that she can look old and worn out
    You must be jokin'?

Magdalena is beautiful!!! In person, Mag is a bombshell; her body and legs rock but Lisa is... urgh for me! Lisa can NOT model; I'm not a fan, her face isn't something that I find approachable nor do I think it can sell. To say the most, her face is interesting but she doesn't have that model-esque look, sorry but am I the only one who sees that?

Am I the only person who thinks there's something seriously wrong with her nose? It has like absolutely no shape, it looks like putty is sitting on top of her face instead of a nose.