Page 15 of 146 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

i think Lisa will be ANTM
    because i think she had more potential!

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    sdflow, thanks for the makeover pictures.

I think Jay was correct to overrule the great Louis Licari and make her a blond versus "dark chocolate" (which is surprising because Jay seems to be such a kiss up). I disagree with Louis Licari, her blue eyes are not prominent (a la Kim) to contrast with dark hair.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Lisa...was on the bottom of everyone's list during the pre-show ratings at FORT except mines...
    I put her on my wildcard list...and she's rocking everything so far....
    How can a girl that doesn't look pretty or sexy at all rock it on ANTM?
    Well she has to be one heck of a wildcard...she's done the most I think top impress me and the judges and her hard work will pay off to "only" get her as far as the top 3. I can't see her winning though...but then again....she is a wildcard!

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    what i screencapped

"what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

FORT Regular
    Caught the last episode, and think this girl is the prettiest. Those eyes are just mesmerizing. To me, you can have so many faults when your eyes are beautiful, but she also has really luscious lips. She's the one that stands out to me as "oh my god I'm so jealous of that girl." As far as modeling goes though, I don't know how much potential she has, but I think she is the prettiest of that group, which a lot of them aren't too pretty at all.

Iv been on the rebound with Lisa cause one minute she is great and the next she annoys the hell out of me but iv decided to like her I shoudln't let her over confidance bug me cause she is such a great model
    Last edited by JoE44; 10-01-2005 at 07:19 PM.

She won't be ANTM, she doesn't have a very good smile and she doesn't look commercial enough to pull off a covergirl shot. In addition to that, i think the last episode saw the start of an 'attitude' angle to her story. Just like they did to Yaya, it starts of small but it progresses into an image of an obnoxious girl who obviously won't make it to ANTM. My two cents

Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou
    She won't be ANTM, she doesn't have a very good smile and she doesn't look commercial enough to pull off a covergirl shot. In addition to that, i think the last episode saw the start of an 'attitude' angle to her story. Just like they did to Yaya, it starts of small but it progresses into an image of an obnoxious girl who obviously won't make it to ANTM. My two cents
    That's the same thing I had on my mind.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    ok, admittedly not a lisa fan and i will always vote for her as skankcicle of the week, but i will give her that she takes a good pic. Having said that, she's not winning this competition; for a model, she's a grandma, and there are better choices among these women. No one likes a stuck up witch, just ask yaya.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    LISA IS TOO COCKY!

Designers like girls that are quietly confident, trust me, I've seen alot of interviews with Cynthia Rowley, Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson on E! and other places but designers like girls with a quiet confidence so Lisa better not show off her cockiness to the panel or she might be another Yaya.
    Betsey Johnson likes quiet confidence. That's not my impression of her.

Yaya's cockiness got her as far as the final two because she took great pictures and won challenges. In addition to Yaya other unpoular girls made it to the top five, namely Robin and Camille. If she continues to take great pictures and win challenges, she has a shot at the top four and like Yaya, Ann, and Elyse that is probably enough to get her signed. If she doesn't get signed it will be because of her age.
    Last edited by aga; 10-01-2005 at 08:49 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)