Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Her right underarm looks extremely dark in the first one.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

I've always liked Lisa, because she's as close as we could ever come to having Courtney Love on ANTM.

Aside from Janice, that is.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Mar 23 Zandra Rhodes Handbag Collection

Quote Originally Posted by voguehan;2295917;
    In this picture, the girl on the left looks like Megan from Cycle 7. Except with wrinkles and oily skin.

FORT Fogey
    An old Megan

Re: Cycle 5: Lisa

She looks so old when she doest that thing with her eyebrows (similar to Whitney) but Lisa takes amazing pictures indeed!

Do they pay designers to use a gaggle of ANTM girls in their runways? It just seems fishy to me when they all show up in a group.

FORT Fan

I always assume its because its an easy way to get attention. Think of how many extra people have seen pictures from this event solely because two former contestants were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian;2430276;
    I always assume its because its an easy way to get attention. Think of how many extra people have seen pictures from this event solely because two former contestants were there.
    It's probably that, and I think Joanie and Lisa have the same manager/agent or whatever they are. Also, they are both darlings of Clint Catalyst who selects the models for a lot of LA Shows. (He's one of the guys who was part of that Jared Gold segment, with the cockroaches, on Joanie's cycle.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.