Page 13 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

FORT Newbie
    I prefer Lisa as a model. Her cocky attitude is getting overbearing, and I felt strangled by her last night when she was telling everyone "how they should pose."
    I may hate her, but that doesn't deny the fact that she knows what she's doing. But isn't she a little too old to start now. If she was really going to be a model, someone would have picked her up years ago. :/ I dunno, that doesn't click with me.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Wow, lisa may be a little arrogant towards the other girls, but 1) she has confidence to do that, which is awesome, and 2) She is one of the best photographers so she has room to give them a few pointers *cough kim cough*
    missing Sara

Lisa has the same COCKY attitude as Eva, and it worked for Eva, obviously, so it might work for her too. Not saying that she's my favorite by any means, but neither was Eva.
    Go Tigers!

tes
    Okay Lisa's been my favorite so far.Then Jayla.
    She takes really good pictures,and she kinda reminds me of mila jovovich.
    She has a lot of potential.
    I think she can take pictures like the pros!

FORT Fogey
    I think Lisa is basically guaranteed a spot in the top 3!!! How can she not be?? Her photos rock as does her personality. For those who think she is cocky, she's not. She is confident because she knows her stuff, but all those things she says with the anger is very tongue in cheek. I know some people just don't get it, but she's very sweet. I love the fact that she wants all of the girls to be at the top of their game because she wants to win because she is the best.

She's way up on my list and possibly my favorite. She has a huge career in the future whether it's modeling or acting or hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    I think Lisa is basically guaranteed a spot in the top 3!!! How can she not be?? Her photos rock as does her personality. For those who think she is cocky, she's not. She is confident because she knows her stuff, but all those things she says with the anger is very tongue in cheek. I know some people just don't get it, but she's very sweet. I love the fact that she wants all of the girls to be at the top of their game because she wants to win because she is the best.

She's way up on my list and possibly my favorite. She has a huge career in the future whether it's modeling or acting or hosting.
    I agree. I don't like Lisa but I think she does want to win only because she wants to prove that she was the best, not to win because the others didn't do their best - that's very humble. She doesn't know alot though, IMO... I mean, she knows what poses to do and mainly because she's an artistic person. I can do that, just don't overly pose and move naturally and it'll come to you but I don't think she has a good idea of how the business work from what we've seen from her so far. Although....

LISA IS TOO COCKY!

Designers like girls that are quietly confident, trust me, I've seen alot of interviews with Cynthia Rowley, Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson on E! and other places but designers like girls with a quiet confidence so Lisa better not show off her cockiness to the panel or she might be another Yaya.

I can't stand Lisa. I can't stand her look or her attitude. No doubt people might be impressed with her because she knows how to pose. I'll pick someone gawky, inexperienced, young, and beautiful from ANY angle over her any day.

Someone with REAL potential.
    Last edited by la_nube_oscura; 09-30-2005 at 03:58 PM.

I hope Lisa dosen't keep being bitchy cause I really like her pictures. I too think she could easily go top three (maybe farther).

Quote Originally Posted by shawnie21
    I hope Lisa dosen't keep being bitchy cause I really like her pictures. I too think she could easily go top three (maybe farther).
    I know what you mean, I feel very ambivalent about her. Her personality is bombastic and grating, and yet she really does seem to have talent in front of the camera. I'm on wait-and-see status.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I don't particularly like Lisa's attitude or personality but she is freakin' awesome as a model. She has such a strange face shape but in every picture I've seen, she's made it work. She's got it all so far and I can see her and Nik being the Final Two this season.