Page 105 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1452

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Please. If ANYONE was going to make a 'gang bang' comment, it would be more likely to me Ms. J. Come on...has Nigel ever ONCE done something even remotely similar to that? How about in other interviews? No? Right, because it's BS. We all know Lisa needs to be in the limelight, and if starts to move away from her, she starts up again, acting like a egotistical nutcase. Lisa lost, she needs to move on with her life and accept it. Defaming other people to get attention is disgusting, and it reveals Lisa's true character.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-07-2006 at 10:42 PM.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Just a reminder, we only allow links and articles from valid media sources (TVGuide, Eonline, CNN, etc.). Not from people blogging about the show.

Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yeaaaah...uhh, I don't know. Coming up on five whole seasons using Nigel and nobody has ever complained of innappropriate behaviour, not to mention Ashley herself didn't mention anything. All four seasons he's been involved in has had strong women who would have for sure spoken up if he'd been innappropriate (come on, can you imagine somebody like Xiomara, Mercedes, Nicole, Ann, Eva, Brande, Keenyah, Kim, or most of the other girls sitting there and taking explicit comments like those and just shrugging it off? Do you think Tyra, who's all up on femininity and girl-power would sit there and listen to that? Loads of the girls would definately not have let that comment get shrugged off. I just find it incredibly suspicious that only one girl has an accusation this incriminating...and she's one girl who we all know wasn't happy about losing.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

FORT Fogey
    Not that I don't agree with what everyone's saying, but a part of me isn't too surprised. Remember in one (I think the Bollywood one) episode, where he's all like to Nicole, 'I wanted to see some butt cleavage', and Tyra's just telling him, 'Stop being so horny'.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77 View Post
    Yeaaaah...uhh, I don't know. Coming up on five whole seasons using Nigel and nobody has ever complained of innappropriate behaviour, not to mention Ashley herself didn't mention anything. All four seasons he's been involved in has had strong women who would have for sure spoken up if he'd been innappropriate (come on, can you imagine somebody like Xiomara, Mercedes, Nicole, Ann, Eva, Brande, Keenyah, Kim, or most of the other girls sitting there and taking explicit comments like those and just shrugging it off? Do you think Tyra, who's all up on femininity and girl-power would sit there and listen to that? Loads of the girls would definately not have let that comment get shrugged off. I just find it incredibly suspicious that only one girl has an accusation this incriminating...and she's one girl who we all know wasn't happy about losing.
    I agree. On one side, people argue that they go through great lengths to try to protect ANTM's image but by having Nigel say such appalling things, that would totally go against that. It just doesn't make sense for him to be unable to be a little discreet and not say things that would totally defame ANTM. By him behaving in such a way, it'd be as if he was making the effort to make ANTM look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Not that I don't agree with what everyone's saying, but a part of me isn't too surprised. Remember in one (I think the Bollywood one) episode, where he's all like to Nicole, 'I wanted to see some butt cleavage', and Tyra's just telling him, 'Stop being so horny'.
    I work with photographers on a weekly basis. Real fashion photographers and they generally sound like horny people when it comes to fashion. Not in a disgusting way; but think about it, photographers are just like that. Look at their pictures and you'll know what type of photographer they are. Many photographers love shooting risque stuff, as long as it's done tastefully.

I don't want to single out Nigel because there are photographers worst than him. Yes, he does sound very perverted but it's different when it comes from someone you're professionally working with especially a fashion worker.

Lisa, get over yourself!
    Last edited by ko0la1d; 03-08-2006 at 02:26 AM.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

I do like her pics, they remind me of a Betsy Johnson collection (Dolls) in the 1980's. I am just 20, but I love looking at old fashion magazines.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    I work with photographers on a weekly basis. Real fashion photographers and they generally sound like horny people when it comes to fashion. Not in a disgusting way; but think about it, photographers are just like that. Look at their pictures and you'll know what type of photographer they are. Many photographers love shooting risque stuff, as long as it's done tastefully.

I don't want to single out Nigel because there are photographers worst than him. Yes, he does sound very perverted but it's different when it comes from someone you're professionally working with especially a fashion worker.

Lisa, get over yourself!
    I take everything back! I just read what Lisa had to say.

Nigel Barker is a disgusting pervert! ~ Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post

Lisa, get over yourself!
    i agree with you, lisa is way too into herself. she thinks she's the best model of all time. the way she talks about the other models, you would swear she's a real top model. in that interview when she said that nicole won because she was white and the audience started clapping, i feel that's just because they don't know fashion. many people i know who watch ANTM don't know what makes a good model.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7 View Post
    i agree with you, lisa is way too into herself. she thinks she's the best model of all time. the way she talks about the other models, you would swear she's a real top model. in that interview when she said that nicole won because she was white and the audience started clapping, i feel that's just because they don't know fashion. many people i know who watch ANTM don't know what makes a good model.
    Yeah, Lisa is a bit too into herself. Did she really think she was going to win? Either way, if it was between her, Nik & Nicole - Nicole would've still won. Lisa is too short and unconventional for modeling, plus her personality can be too much as well. But other than that, I LOVE the juicy details she gave.

Can you believe her & Coryn hate each other. During the Tyra Show, they faked that whole "Oh we're friends now" because they know Tyra wanted to see them start a little scuffle, and they were smart enough to avoid that.

I'm still questioning whether they really did switch the Paparazzi photo or if Lisa just has bad memory.