Page 102 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1452

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Real Men Wear Pink PinkVolcomShirt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    I hate it when Tyra says "Nicole was high fashion that is why she won. We wanted a high fashion winner. Nik is not high fashion she is more of a sexy model." I'm like If they knew that they wanted a high fashion model to win this season than what was the point of having Nik(and 11 other girls) on there in the first place!
    well, you never know how high fashion a girl can look when she takes a picture. there are some models (hana s, marija, doutzen, and gisele just to name a few) that look commercial, but dayum, they can do dior, chanel, gucci, and versace. so you pick a variety and see which ones can take good pictures.

but lisa's old for modeling, and she looks old too. nigel pointed it out many times. although the whole tyra v. lisa thing was hilarious! hahaha
    Livejournal // Myspace :: care to join me?

Lisa @ Ford Fusion And ELLEgirl Magazine Presents Alice + Olivia

source : Getty Images

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    technically tyra said " Nik was also a high fashion model, but she was more sexy like at the end of my career, but at the begininng of my career i did high fashion" it has nothing to do with how she looked just how she did the job. judging by her walk: nicoles was more for high fashion runway and nik's walk was something you hould proably see more of on a swimwear catwalk. Nik did photograph beautifully (and this may just be the liqour talking) but she did kind of photograph sexy. although i didnt have a problem with it and i think she has the best portfolio in the history of antm, the judges probably took it into consideration. but thats proably because they put her in sexy possitons such as plastic surgery and the painting one. where as nicole was more coutore. even in the second photo double vision her photo was lovely and coutore but she was poppin her booty out and everything. its not so much of a conflict more as a concern so yeah nicole was more of a safer choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_shoes View Post
    Lisa @ Ford Fusion And ELLEgirl Magazine Presents Alice + Olivia

source : Getty Images
    geez... lisa is so freaking fierce

If she only got a nose job I would love her, lol, its so bad though

she looks, so old.

Lisa is awesome!

But in terms of modelling, I kind of secretly wish that she gets picked up by some TV people as modelling wouldn't tell the whole story about her

that hair ages her

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    that hair ages her
    I think it does too. I think it looks really fake, and the way it's styled is kind of weird too. Her face makes her look old as well IMO.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by antmlove View Post
    If she only got a nose job I would love her, lol, its so bad though
    Really? I thought a nose job was the reason why Lisa's nose is so fudged up. I read some where that your nose can concave in when the surgery is not done right.