Page 10 of 146 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by _chAseR_
    She reminds me of Gina Gershon in the latest photoshoot. I dunno. But I loved her reaction to Cassandra's creepy "sociopath" confession. Hahaha.
    I got that too, and Gina Gershon is on my list of 10 hottest women alive. Lisa is adorable and I am hoping she wins...or Kyle.

I was surprised that she even made it after she went into the room with Tyra where she was suppose to explain why she belonged on the show and asked what was it like to work with Will Smith. It reminded me of when Julie from S3 let it slip that she was on the show so she could open a shop/become a designer. A slip up that lets them know where your priorities are.

I'm still not sure what to think of her. I liked her when she was in front of Tyra and the 2 Jay's, but any other time she got on my nerves. She kind of seems phony. But I do like her look.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS
    I was surprised that she even made it after she went into the room with Tyra where she was suppose to explain why she belonged on the show and asked what was it like to work with Will Smith. It reminded me of when Julie from S3 let it slip that she was on the show so she could open a shop/become a designer. A slip up that lets them know where your priorities are.
    I think Tyra seriously overreacted when she asked her about Will Smith. It was like, "What??? I am not the center of attention here???" for a second. I mean, she was probably a big fan and thought that it would be a good ice breaker/something that would put her and Tyra on good terms to start talking with. It wasn't THAT big of an offense as what Julie said, which was just plain dumb given the circumstances that she already has several chances and her butt was on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    I think Tyra seriously overreacted when she asked her about Will Smith. It was like, "What??? I am not the center of attention here???" for a second.
    I think her point was on line though, that Lisa has a chance to ask her whatever she wanted about modeling but all she wanted to know was about Will Smith. She might've been joking, but you aren't going to get a chance to become a model everyday and saying things like that which can make the judges question why you're even there isn't something you should be doing in front of them.

But yah it wasn't as drastic as what Julie said. I think what it did was put her on thin ice with Tyra and as soon as she makes an obvious slip up then she'll be gone. All because of one comment that really didn't need to be made.

I like her picture. I also think she has a great walk. Let's see what she does in future episodes.

lisa is definately my favorite, but her face does look old at certian angles. I'm just hoping she wont have the same facial expression in almost every picture, but then again eva and naima did, so maybe it's a good thing.

I think she is a cross between Lauren Hutton and Gina Gershon. And that is a compliment, by the way. My boyfriend watched part of the show with me tonight, and when they showed her post-makeover shot, he thought she was the hottest one there. I won't go that far, but she is pretty in an exotic way and I do love her.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Wow, Lisa just keeps surprising me! Her close-up this week was gorgeous.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    Wow, Lisa just keeps surprising me! Her close-up this week was gorgeous.
    Sure, her close-up this week was so gorgeous and incredible what she looked like Gisele BŁnchen ( a fame model)

I'm not fond of Lisa's face, she looks old and somewhat not there yet but her picture was emotional so it worked wonders. I love the connection between her and the landscape.