Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

Kyle had one of the best makeovers in my opinion. The darker hair makes her look a lot more edgy. I totally agree with Nicolae79: she will undoubtedly go far in this competition. I'd be VERY surprised if she didn't make it until at least the final five.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Kyle took one of the best pictures last night. She's definitely replacing Coryn on my list. If she tones it down somewhat in front of the camera and on the runway she'll go far (top 5 for sure). The makeover was so her, I mean the original is the best after all.

CCL
    I like Kyle's dark hair but I think it is too long. I think she would have looked better with more of a bob/chin length style. Or even shoulder-lenth. She has everything going for her and I'm sure she will be able to step it up in future photoshoots. Her photo this week was not even bad, really - just a bit boring.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought she totally pulled off the photoshoot. I was so surprised when they picked Kim's as the better of the two. Hopefully she can start to improve with her pictures but she is still in my top two and that makeover looks fab on her.

with Kyle's new make over she looks like Alyssa Milano, I think that's her name, the girl from Charmed

Quote Originally Posted by dinangel
    I thought she totally pulled off the photoshoot. I was so surprised when they picked Kim's as the better of the two. Hopefully she can start to improve with her pictures but she is still in my top two and that makeover looks fab on her.
    I agree. I thought her picture was better than Kim's as well. Making her brunette was a great idea. I already liked her (I like everyone this season except Kim and Cassandra), but her makeover gave her a big boost on my list.

Kyle reminds me of Hillary Swank, who I really like, so that's a good thing to me.

I love the brunette look on her.
    I wish they'd make more of them brunette instead of going for the unnatural blond look so often.

I really notice Kyle now that she's gone chocolate brunette. I agree that she's looking like Alyssa Milano now. I didn't think Kim's photo was that great and I was really surprised when they went with her photo over Kyle's.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    YES!
    So I usually like the brunette look, last season Kahlen was my fave. This season it's Kyle and they make her over with darker hair. I do think it brings out her features. So far, with Ann, Michelle, Cassandra, it just doesnt do natural brunettes good to go too blonde. Good thing for Ann it was just streaks though.

This batch of girls are very promising but im betting Kyle makes it to at least final 4 and gets cut for some lame reason but continues to do well after the show.

CCL
    She reminded me, in this photoshoot, of Polina Kouklina's ads for Tod's. Note, I've included a link to Polina's picture (it was too big for this thread).
    Link Not just the hat, but the general vibe. Though I prefer Polina overall, I definitely think Kyle has the goods to make it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.