Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    I really do not want her to win but like someone said.. they need a blonde to win... why not pick Sarah then?

anyways... now that she will probably have a different hair color in the next episode... she might have more of a chance winnning?
    Yeah, maybe Sarah.. she is cute and i hope that she could get as far as she can tho her catwalk is bad and the heels are her enemies like she told.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    After finally watching the episode, I'd say the cycle is diverse as a collective, but as far as favourites go.. Only Kyle & Ashley's looks appeal to me. Quaint since usually I like the brunette strong features type (think Ann)...
    Hope Kyle goes real far

I am in love with this girl...I also usually like and root for the brunettes, but Kyle is an exception

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

FORT Fogey
    I love Kyle's laugh on her pre-show interviews, but she has a minimal talent as a model. Her face photographed just plain weird on Episode #1 and I think it will continue to photographe weird.

Sweet girl, but no top model.

I am torn with Kyle. She is tall, young, thin, and naturally pretty, but I really don't think she has that something extra. Her candid photos are all good, but when she is trying to pose, she has a weird look on her face. In the jewelry box picture, she was one of the few that I didn't like and her super-hero shot didn't work for me either. I would like to be proven wrong about her, because I do like her, but she really needs to learn how to position her face. QUICKLY!
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

I'm totally a fan of Kyle.
    Very pretty gal.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I was a fan of Kyle's since before this season started... but now i love her more. She has a really cool voice and she photographs exquisitely. I loved her picture. She positioned her body perfectly and her face was angled... wonderful. I hope she makes it far this competition
    missing Sara

im a fan of kyle now. after first episode, she's on my high list! Though, she looks very typical, her name, voice, and personality does pop to me. just my opinion!

She is completely stunning with the dark hair. She no longer looks to commercial, but girl needs to step it up in the photo shoots. She already has was it takes (youth, height, thinness, natural good looks), if she could work on her facial expressions and poses this would be her competition to lose.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

FORT Fogey
    She still has no chance of winning!