Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    I don't think she's pretty at all. Her facial structure is very lacking. She's tall and thin, but that's it.

kyle is the prettiest girl on the show..she will go far..the only facial expressions we have seen are from her myspace..which she looks gorgeous in and her upn pictures..

shes my favorite and she will go far.

FORT Fogey
    This girl is so generic. It seems that the same Kahlen fans will also find appeal in Kyle. THIS IS NOT A TOP MODEL!! She is strictly trade-show, convention, etc. She will NEVER EVER get an editorial. This is a very VERY average girl who people is fooling people by being tall and blonde. If you break her face down. she is just an average girl.

Bottom line: No career!

Hopefully her makeover will be to become more edgy. I love her still, either way.

I find her very visually sexy and (potentially) dynamic at the same time. That's unique...usually I find models either one way or the other. My favoirte models have always been more towards the dynamic side and less from the sexy side.
    Until I saw her video and heard her speak she was my number one pick initially...
    but she's just another blond that will get kicked out sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    This girl is so generic. [1]It seems that the same Kahlen fans will also find appeal in Kyle. THIS IS NOT A TOP MODEL!! She is strictly trade-show, convention, etc. [2] She will NEVER EVER get an editorial. This is a very VERY average girl who people is fooling people by being tall and blonde. If you break her face down. she is just an average girl.

Bottom line: No career!
    [1] Well it doesn't, I'm a Kahlen fan and I don't see anything special in Kyle. Unfortunately Kahlen has more facial development and versatility than Kyle will ever have.

[2] She did have an or two editorials posted previously in the Cycle 5 photos thread.

I think she will make it pretty far. She is very ditzy, so she will suck on all of the challenges. But she has a good personality and seems to be nice. And while I agree that she is somewhat generic looking, I think if a blonde is going to win this cylce, it will be her. Personally I like Ashley and Sarah much better, but I see Kyle making it to top five.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

RealityTVObsessed

Go Kyle!!

I like her!! And I think they NEED a more versatile ANTM, someone you could see on ANYTHING. Other than when people post things on this site, I haven't seen any of the past winners in anything. I'm not saying they aren't doing anything, but you see a lot more "Top Models" in magazine's and commercials, and I think this girl can pull that off!!!!!

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    I LOVE her. I'll have to see her on the show & in photoshoots to see how she is.

I like her but when she talks, its quite annoying. Her voice cracks alot and she sounds like a typical blonde (no offense to the blonde people out there). She's still beautiful though, from the start I thought she might win but I can't really see her going far no more... her height is an extra plus.

1. First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Schultz

2. Last thing you said: "Hey Kim it's Kyle, call me when you get this!"

3. Last song you sang: "Run It" by Chris Brown

4. Last thing you laughed at: A guy who was burping in his sleep...pretty gross, but funny!

5. Last time you said 'I love you": About 20 minutes ago

6. Last time you cried: yesterday =(

7. What's in your CD player: A mix with random songs on it

8. What color socks are you wearing: None!

9. What's under your bed: Tons of stuff!!! Scrapbooks, magazines, shoes...etc.

10. Current taste: Nothing

11. Current hair: Wavy, In a side pony =)

12. Current clothes: Jeans, white t-shirt, and some jewelry

13. Current annoyance: The song I was listening to, just ended

14. Current longing: My bed!

15. Current desktop picture: A man holding a sign that says, "A ninja killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons."

16. Current worry: Not being able to find a good job when DQ closes for the season!

17. Current hate: The fact that summer is over.

18. Story behind your username? It's just my name!

19. Favorite article of clothing: My grafitti stiletto's

20. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Humm arms I guess, but never really thought about it before!

21. Last CD that you bought: Wow, I would have to say Jessica Simpson, "In This Skin."

22. Favorite place to be: Anywhere with friends, and the beach!!!

23. Least favorite place: Stuck in traffic

24. Time you wake up in the morning: It depends on what I have going on that day!

25. If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Well, I can play the violin, so thats good enough for me.

26. Do you believe in an afterlife: yes

27. Current favorite word/saying: "Ya know," it's not my fav, but I say it all the time.

28. Favorite book: To be honest, I don't read that much..I don't really have the time.

29. Favorite season: Summer of course!

30. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: There are quite a few people. But Probably my Grandma.

31. Favorite days: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

32. Where do you want to go: Somewhere warm!

33. What is your career going to be like: Hopefully very successful!

34. How many kids do you want: 2

35. What kind of car will you have: A nice one!

36. Type a line you remember from any book: "What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." *How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Dr. Suess

37. A random lyric: "Welcome to Detroit City...I said welcome to Detroit City!" lol Eminem

38. Eye Color: Brown

39. Hair Color: Blond

40. Righty or Lefty: I'm a righty!

41. Zodiac Sign: ViRgO! I'm a September baby!

42. Innie or Outtie: Innie =)

43. Your heritage: Italiano baby, Irish, and German

44. The shoes you wore today: My graffitti stiletto's!

45. Your fears: I have too many to list!

46. Your perfect pizza: Ham and Pineapple...stuffed crust from Pizza Hut! Heck yes!

47. Something you want to achieve: I want to become a fashion designer...and open a botique with my cousin!
    So much of Kyle winning! I guess the show made her realize some thing!