Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

She definitely is like Christina (Cycle 4) in looks and personality. Her makeover pic reminds me a bit of Alyssa Milano. Her walk is really good. I don't see her winning, but you never know! She could sneak up on all these girls. lol

Has Kyle uttered a complete sentence? I've never seen a contestant fly under the radar like her. Maybe it has to do with Kim, Sarah and Cassandra getting all the attention in the past two episodes. So far her pictures have been so-so. Body wise, she has the complete package for modelling. Maybe, she starts turning it on in the next few weeks. I see her in the top 5 or even 3.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I really like Kyle's makeover. It does wonders for her face. And I personally have liked her pics each week. I think she would rock the runway and the fashion world! I just hope we get a chance to see her personality soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh
    I really like Kyle's makeover. It does wonders for her face. And I personally have liked her pics each week. I think she would rock the runway and the fashion world! I just hope we get a chance to see her personality soon...
    That's what I think too! She needs to show her full potential and be POW... so everyone can remember her!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I dunno. I really like her now. In videos, she seems so sweet, and fun! And that's what I like about girls.

In terms of Top Model, I see her reaching the final 6 (possibly 5th) but not the winner.
    beauty is only skin deep.

It's hard not to love Kyle, she seems so genuine and sweet. I think she is beautiful, but she needs to relax and not think so much in her photo shoots. In the horsey shoot, Jay did say that she already looks like a model, but tries too hard. I think the potential may be there, but she needs lots of practice in front of the mirror. Nice walk.

KYLE IS STEPPING UP HER GAME! She really did awesome in this episode. She has learned her lesson about her neck, so now she won't get the "you're losing your neck" comment again. I knew that once I saw her, she's my bet to win. I like her with the dark hair, but I think that it doesn't make her look so bubbly hehe (and that's why I liked her in the beginning). But I think she's making her niche in the competition and hope she continues to do well!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Yes Yes Yes! Now she has a bigger chance to be in the Final 5! GOOO KYLE.
    beauty is only skin deep.

[IMG][/IMG]

Kyle is undeniably pretty but for some reason I just can't bring myself to really root for this girl. There's just something lacking. Being Pretty isn't everything.