Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

Thanks for those pics deb! In the 2nd fashion show pic, she looks plus size though. She still looks good generally though!

Regarding the show, I really do like Kyle. But it seems she still hasn't reached the potential many seem to believe she has yet. I think Nigel was right on the money: she needs to learn how to work her facial angles. Sometimes she can look so stunning, including times when she just naturally stands and talks... but other times, her look appears forced and amateur. She has such strong, bold eyes and such a prominent jawline; I really wish she could learn how to accentuate her features more in photographs and make them work in unison.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Fogey
    Oh geez!! My thoughts on Kyle. First the positive. I think she is a really sweet girl with an infectious laugh. I like her as a person BUT.... she is only an average looking tall girl with very little natural style and finesse. She has zero depth. Her photos are very lackluster because of this.

She is not meant, nor will ever be a top model. A tall thin girl does not make a model and clearly she is not.

I hate to agree, because I do liker her personality, but she really doesn't seem to have much model potential. Too bad.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    kyle? I have totally forgotten she was in the competiton. So much attention has been directed at other people I forgot about her until judging this last episode! I was like who is that? I see that she does not POP just yet

FORT Regular
    Kyle is looks average to me. The only thing that sticks out of her was when she was blonde, she looked like Jessica Simpson. Other than that, she is totally forgetable. If you go to any american suburb, you'll find girls with much more fierce looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort_Fan
    Kyle is looks average to me. The only thing that sticks out of her was when she was blonde, she looked like Jessica Simpson. Other than that, she is totally forgetable. If you go to any american suburb, you'll find girls with much more fierce looks.
    I don't know about that... but I don't think they can walk like her... Her walk was like Kahlen... it was unpredictable and fierce...

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    From Kyle's myspace

Photo's by Jun Pino:

Yes! This is what I think we need to see more of from Kyle. What I would call “wholesome Hot”. After a nice long unintentional stare at her pretty face, and figure, you can’t help but say to your-self “nice earrings, nice t-shirt”. “Where can I bye them”.

FORT Regular
    Kyle is forgetable, not edgy, not fierce. Her walk. It's alright. Her photos. It's alright. Kyle is just a pretty girl, but doesn't necessarily have what it tkaes to be a top model, neither model.

FORT Fogey
    Kyle is destined to suffer the same fate as Kahlen which is absolutely no work as a model.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    Kyle is destined to suffer the same fate as Kahlen which is absolutely no work as a model.
    Kahlen lacked confidence, Kyle does not. Kyle has worked before as a model. Her confidence will shine through. If she makes it to go sees they will love her.