Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kyle

Looks like Kyle keeps her hair dark even after the show.

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar
    Hm... I wonder whether she won... I thought the contestants aren't suppose to show up in the public until the show's over. (That's what i thought)

Real Men Wear Pink PinkVolcomShirt's Avatar
    the dark hair suits her. she doesn't look like the typical blonde girl. i like, i like. i see the whole "too commercial" stuff coming up with the judges, but i still think she's very pretty. we'll see how far she goes
    Last edited by PinkVolcomShirt; 10-04-2005 at 07:10 AM.
    Livejournal // Myspace :: care to join me?

I think they were watching Top Model, I see the "Everybody Hates Chris" commericial on, which usually comes on, on UPN. They were all probably all watching Top Model, I wonder if thats her mother and her father.

Quote Originally Posted by rashad
    I think they were watching Top Model, I see the "Everybody Hates Chris" commericial on, which usually comes on, on UPN. They were all probably all watching Top Model, I wonder if thats her mother and her father.
    The guy is her uncle.
    Her family and friends were helding a surprising ANTM premiere party for her, which is really cool and sweet.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _chAseR_
    So I'm NOT so crazy in thinking that she looks like a mixture of Christina and Kahlen!

Nonetheless I like Kyle. The makeover enhanced her even more. She definitely has model potential.
    That explains alot! Kahlen & Christina were my faves... so this explains why I was most drawn to Kyle!
    Shes gooooing to make it far, or else Tyra & friends are being blind again.

FORT Newbie
    kyle looks so pretty and i love het brown hair she lookes so hot. i loved her picture and she is one of the best.

i love kyle's dark hair
    Last edited by rockstarr05; 10-04-2005 at 06:32 PM.

I like Kyle. She’s such a pretty, and sweet girl. I think Nigel is right. She is a perfect commercial model now. I can imagine her in a beautiful photo of a woman standing in front of a cute little house on a bluff overlooking the ocean, with a white picket fence, and two blond toddlers all bathed in the soft white light of the early morning sun, sea breeze, and wind in her hair, and sun dress, as she and the babies standing by the white picket fence wave daddy by! by! off to work.

But for fashion modeling is seems you need a more overt sexuality. Kyle has that. But we are not seeing it. She has beautiful long, thin legs. Beautiful breast, and face. Long elegant features. When she poses she needs to make us think about how wonderful what’s under those beautiful clothes is.

Like she did with the sweet titillation in her audition video when she said “I feel hot”. Well so did we the way she said it. Also when she said “there ordering a top model”, "and there ordering me”, standing next to a picture of a assortment of wonderful dairy queen treats. Kyle definitely gets it. And when she talked about showing us her bed room, and said “luck you..oo”. We need to see “lucky you..oo” when she models, and poses, and we will bye it, and her. Man, Tyra has really got me into these girls, and this fashion, modeling art.

FORT Regular
    I agree. Kyle looks better after her makeover. Before she looked like Jessica Simpson. Unless she has a fierce photograph, she's not goo make it further. Kyle pics are just alright, but not edgy or fierce. She isn't really edgy. The only thing that sticks her out is becuz she looks like Jessica Simpson.