Page 7 of 163 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

You know, I popped in here and look at a few of the girls two or three days ago. I have to say, Kim's the only one I remember. I would walk right past the others without a second glance. She's memorable, which is good for a top model, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    You know, I popped in here and look at a few of the girls two or three days ago. I have to say, Kim's the only one I remember. I would walk right past the others without a second glance. She's memorable, which is good for a top model, no?
    Yor right Onyx, even someone with not that much TOP MODEL STANDARDS knowledge can see this girl is unique, not just because she's gay, TOP MODEL is known to have one gay girl each cycle...but she has a great runway body, and stunninly beautiful face and bone structure, and overall open-minded and fun-loving personality. I really love Kim.

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    She is one of my favorites.. She has that spark that makes her stand out from the others..

But I'm a cancer! dreadedfistbeas's Avatar
    She is the only one yet of the cycle 5 girls to reach a fourth page on this board, that is def something

FORT Newbie
    she seems like she's the token 'non-model model' a la elyse, shandi, kahlen...which i always seem to gravitate to. can't wait!

She's to short to do runway.

I think she is memerable because she dresses like a man, and what other girls have dressed like men?

Who was the gay girl on cycle 2?

I know cycle one was Ebony
    three was Amanda and Nicole are bi,
    and Michelle from 4 is bi as well.

FORT Fogey
    Isn't 5'8" the minimum to do runway? I know they prefer taller, but I think 5'8" is acceptable.

FORT Fan
    If she gets signed to an agency, her agency can always just list her as 5'9. She can then go to a Go-See and if the casting director/designer likes her looks and walk...BAM. She gets to do runway. I doubt she will though.

Devon Aoki does runway and she's 5'5 but they list her as 5'6 or 5'7 mainly because she looks like that because of her thin model-esque body. She's an exception though...

Personally, I see Kim doing more print work than runway.

doesn't kate moss do runway?