Page 54 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

Was Kim really CoverGirl of the Week? That's awesome!

I'm not sure about her winning, but I'm glad she's lasted a long time on the show, because she's one of my favorite people to watch. Too bad her harem is slowly dwindling now.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I find Kim to be the very definition of "Overrated". Her facial bone structure is nonexistent, she has no personal flair, she's a complete DOG when it comes to wooing and ditching the ladies in the ANTM house (uh, anybody remember how she was trash-talking Sarah the morning after?), not to mention the fact that her look isn't even fresh or unique. She's a TYPE that exists in many permutations, most of which are more attractive.

FORT Anomaly
    I don't think she was completely trash-talking Sarah... it was more like just stating the reality of the whole deal. But I do think it's funny how all the girls that Kim has sort of "befriended" through this process get kicked off.

Kim clicked with Ashley first, and Ashley was
    Booted

Followed by a make-out session with Sarah, and then?
    Booted

And now poor Kyle

She wasn't trash talking Sarah. She said, very clearly, during and before that show that she has a girlfriend with whom she maintains an open relationship. They can fool around with whomever they like. Kim simply said the making out with Sarah wasn't something she considered "serious".

Later on in an interview with Tyra Sarah said she still talked to Kim and that yeah, maybe she would make out with her again.

So we can conclude that they get along.

She's never "ditched" anyone because neither Kim or another contestat have professed to have any serious relationship. In fact, none of them have said they have a relationship.

Who are we to criticize the ladies of ANTM for indulging in short lived, exciting lesbian affairs? Summer love, happened so fast....shalalala.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Was Kim really CoverGirl of the Week? That's awesome!
    I was really shocked when Kim won the CoverGirl of the week this week.... I didn't think so many people would like her this much but apparently they are! I just thought it would be like Lisa or Nik again - or maybe even Bre but not Kim. White shock blinded me that night.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Yay for Kim being Covergirl of the Week!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Go Kimmy, I'm so proud of you!

Kim is my favourite now. She is so funny. Lisa and Kim come up with the dance. Kim dance and the harmonica with pink strip. Kim making scared face at the end of the recap episode. That do crack me up big time. I love this recap episode

I voted for Kim. I still like her look-- I don't get all these comments about her being ugly, typical, and all of this other stuff. She still stands out for me. Whenever she's on, my eyes are glued to her. Her photos suck, yes. But she is by far one of the most attractive girls this cycle.

i'm so happy for kim. she just keeps on getting better. the faces are not the same anymore. at least she's not like bre who takes a great pic one week and the next makes you wonder if she has a twin sister who she swaped places with.