Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

FORT Fan
    Her second picture is so much better than her first. It's so adorable.

I like her, one of my favourites so far!!

i like kim alot. she reminds me of adriana lima. she has that bad girl look with sexiness.

FORT Fogey
    Kim is one of my top 2 to win the entire competition. She pops out and makes 90% of the others blur into the backround. Added to that, I think her sexuality will make ANTM possibly give her the title to add an edge to the network. She's smart, she's current, she's eye-catching, she rocks!

I like Kim, but the one thing that may hurt her is the fact that her face is so round. I too have a round face and know that in pictures from the wrong angle it can just look fat. I hope she can pose to avoid looking like she has a chunky face.

Quote Originally Posted by dinangel
    I like Kim, but the one thing that may hurt her is the fact that her face is so round. I too have a round face and know that in pictures from the wrong angle it can just look fat. I hope she can pose to avoid looking like she has a chunky face.
    Excactly my opinion! Face is too round/brute (that and she's too short and not ectomorph enough does not spell high fashion to me). Still my favourite by far from this season

WTF?! Had no idea she was so short....at 5'8" can she take the title the way Eva did?

Well I think she can...she has the most personality of all the girls I've seen (tied with Jayla). She has the biggest thing going for her in this competition...her personal style and mannerism is way way way way above the other girls (who seem average, cliche and boring in comparison). Kim is also very dynamic visually and (from what I've seen) personality wise. She definately can do the couture stuff and chow down on a burger and fries after...which shows she's not like uptight and unflexible.
    Her downside is also her personality....will it be too strong and stubborn like Elyse?
    I have a feeling the other girls will hate her RIGHT AWAY...If so, can she be strong enough (like Eva) to maintain her poise and demeanor thru out the competition? All this intrigue surrounding Kim is what I love most about her...
    So looking forward to seeing her do her stuff on the screen...and I bet Tyra is gonna make her cry....

FORT Addict I need a hit! kant-sing's Avatar
    She convincingly already looks like a model to me.
    When words fail, music speaks.
    ------------------------------

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL
    I absolutely agree with you! There isn't anything i like about this girl
    I have no idea what she holds that everyone else finds so beautiful about her. Sure she's unique but not really one of the most gorgeous people i've seen...

Anyways, maybe i'll grow to like her later in the show but for now, she's my least favourite Sorry, it's just my personal lookout on her
    Yeah -- but Sara was your fav last cycle and she was dog ugly... it's all about personal tastes I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    Yeah -- but Sara was your fav last cycle and she was dog ugly... it's all about personal tastes I suppose.
    Sarah was an average girl, definitely not ugly physically but more mentally post the show and during her outro speech.