Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

FORT Fanatic
    I love Kim's personality - I want to be friends with her! Her picture wasn't great, but I'm glad Tyra and Co. are giving her the opportunity to improve. Her face is pretty in the confessionals. It's easier to improve from nothing rather than re-teach bad habits.

I didnt think that Kim did a good photo, but I loved her personality. She seems really nice and chipper. And I felt bad for her when Ashley was rude to her. I do think that kim will last a while, but not win the show.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtimestorynyc
    with the walk like that she definitely won't win, but if she learns well, she'll learn how to walk!

and OMG, she looks so pretty with the make-up during her narrative-interview
    As bedtime says, in the one interview, where she was all made-up, she did look quite nice. That was the only time I liked her, though. She seems nice but I'm not a fan of her look.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    i like her so far, she's really adorable....i'd do her. although cantelope lips got to her first...::sigh::

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Found
    i like her so far, she's really adorable....i'd do her. although cantelope lips got to her first...::sigh::

1 down, 11 to go! I loved that line. My boyfriend and I both think she's adorable too.

ahahahahahahahaha

i hate to say i told you so...

Tyra was saying how she can walk masculine-ly on the runway and not try to be something she's not. How exactly would being masculine as a female on the runway work? Seems odd to me.

I don't think it's that bad.
    It would be a lot better if her mouth was closed though. It makes her jaw look weird.

Did anybody else find Kim's comment of "1 down 11 of you to go.." a little bit of foreshadowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    I take back all that I said about her being the winner. She has no chance whatsoever. She's way too awkward with her body and if she can only be comfortable acting like a man, then where is the versatility?? That being said, I like her, but not as much as I hoped I would.
    agreed...
    she went from number one pikto not even making it to the top three girls....
    I think Nik may be my new no. 1