Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1621

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

  1. #101
    Porno Graphique bedtimestorynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Harlem, NYC
    Posts
    997
    it's not that minor of a publication, actually - it's a popular lesbian guide in NYC

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey bobpickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    That's awesome that Kim is getting press attention before the show even starts, even if it is for a minor publication. Good for her.
    We all know that shes only getting press attention before the show for the sole fact thats shes gay, so its no indication of how good of a model she is.

    And I actually dont think she looks good at all on the cover. She reminds me of those fat english schoolkids that I usually see dressed in there uniforms on lunch break. No definition at all to her face.

  3. #103
    Porno Graphique bedtimestorynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Harlem, NYC
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    And I actually dont think she looks good at all on the cover. She reminds me of those fat english schoolkids that I usually see dressed in there uniforms on lunch break. No definition at all to her face.
    i disagree, she's got the beautiful, expressive but at the same time "don't f. with me" eyes. She's got beautiful skin - plus she radiates youth!!!

  4. #104
    Justa Guy Spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    455
    I think she radiates too much youth like young male Prostitute lol

  5. #105
    Porno Graphique bedtimestorynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Harlem, NYC
    Posts
    997
    she radiates just the right amount of youth unlike, well Nicole, whom i also like, but who DOES resemble a 13 year old girl

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey bobpickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtimestorynyc
    she radiates just the right amount of youth unlike, well Nicole, whom i also like, but who DOES resemble a 13 year old girl
    Which Nicole are you talking about (although I think none of them resemble a 13 year old girl)

    I agree she does radiate youth however, that does not mean this picture is appealing to the eye at all. (she doesnt radiate an attractive youth im so funny)

    Well in my opinion the picture is below par

  7. #107
    FORT Fan ilovesara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtimestorynyc
    i disagree, she's got the beautiful, expressive but at the same time "don't f. with me" eyes. She's got beautiful skin - plus she radiates youth!!!
    same here!! i totally agree! she is so gorgeouss
    and God those eyes are so stunning
    I am really looking froward to see her on the show!!

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey bobpickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesara
    same here!! i totally agree! she is so gorgeouss
    and God those eyes are so stunning
    I am really looking froward to see her on the show!!
    I agree Kims eyes are stunning

  9. #109
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    We all know that shes only getting press attention before the show for the sole fact thats shes gay, so its no indication of how good of a model she is.

    And I actually dont think she looks good at all on the cover. She reminds me of those fat english schoolkids that I usually see dressed in there uniforms on lunch break. No definition at all to her face.
    I don't think she looks particularly bad on the cover, but it's not my favorite shot. Kim's eyes are great though.

    And I do understand that she's getting press attention because she's gay and because her friends work at the magazine, but publicity is publicity, and she's the first ANTM 5 girl to get it. So good for her! I never said she was on the cover because she was a good model.

  10. #110
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtimestorynyc
    it's not that minor of a publication, actually - it's a popular lesbian guide in NYC
    Thanks for the info - I didn't realize that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.