Page 104 of 163 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1621

Thread: Cycle 5: Kim

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    You don't even know her.
    Alas, none of us do. We can ONLY assume based on what we saw on TV, what we read in interviews, and the fact she graduated from Weselyan that she is indeed intelligent. However the fact remains that editing skews many things.

There is a new interview. Kim shows us again that she is really intelligent, very down-to-earth, very honest person who don't afraid to tell what She think.

http://hartfordadvocate.com/gbase/Ne...oid=oid:138172

Whatever anyone may think of Kim, I can't believe her intelligence is up for debate. She's obviously a smart cookie, you can tell by the rapid speed of her speech. Out of anyone on top model, she's the one who I'd most like to have a discussion about political affairs with.

FORT Fanatic
    I didn't like Kim during the show, cause of her gossip persona. But after the show during the Tyra reunion I started liking her personality.

FORT Regular
    it isn't gossip when it's the truth. besides, the girls who called kim out (bre, jayla and even nik) had zero room to pass judgement on her when they were guilty of the same bs, but whatever. i'll take kim's personality traits over their's anyday.

anyways, i believe kim can conquer modeling if she puts her all into it but i don't see that happening. i believe that she will pursue acting and be successful at it.

Quote Originally Posted by endia View Post
    it isn't gossip when it's the truth. besides, the girls who called kim out (bre, jayla and even nik) had zero room to pass judgement on her when they were guilty of the same bs, but whatever. i'll take kim's personality traits over their's anyday.

anyways, i believe kim can conquer modeling if she puts her all into it but i don't see that happening. i believe that she will pursue acting and be successful at it.
    omg i always say that thing you just said about the gossip. i also agree about what you said about kim in the modeling world and acting

I was in NY last week and I ran into Kim downtown in the Village. She was walking with some girl and I was with my husband. We recognized her immediately and I pointed right at her and yelled to my hubby, "Hey!! Isn't that KIM!!??" She gave me a look like I was crazy and my husband goes, "Gosh honey, you are so rude, just pointing at her." She looks just like she did on the show.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Dude/Dudette, If I where you, I would have a heart attack. And then kim would probably flee from the scene, even tho I had a heart attack over her. Kim is my fav. person in the world, tho she probably wouldn't like me as a friend, I still like her.Kim was my favorite from the second she stepped into her first audition. Im so glad to know there are so many kim fans in this world!!! I finally found my herde ( lol jk!! ) Anywho, I plan to go onto CNTM when Im 20, I need to lose weight and Im getting braces this year.I am 17, and I would try going on at 18, but i think 18 is a bit too young for a model, number one, your still a teen and number two, you need to live life!! I am focusing on being a plus-size model because my dad's side of the family is very big in size, and well, I got his gene.So Thats why I decide to wait till im 20, and it would be the perfect time to try out ( if i ever get picked, that is). Ohhh boy, im way off topic aint I?

Kim @ Ford Fusion And ELLEgirl Magazine Presents Alice + Olivia

source : Getty Images

p.s. please don't hotlink , thanks ~

Didn't she graduate from an Ivy League school?

Yeah -- she's a real idiot