Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Jayla

^A lot of it can be figured out from watching the insider videos on UPN and yahoo. She clearly states that she "is a fornicater, smokes, curses like a sailor, and doesn't go to church." Also, you see her doing a walk for the judges which isn't too good.
    The rest of it from her myspace account or speculation.

I don't think she's a bitch or a bad person. I think she'll suprise us and take good pictures. As to her chances of winning...i think they're pretty slim. Tyra and covergirl will not want a winner that has the bad image she's already created for herself. But maybe she'll clean up? Who knows.

Jayla had the best polaroid shot to me. The picture here is so-so but I think she's prettier than this picture. I like her.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

i have a feeling that jayla will be the wildcard of this season she probably will take the best photos

Sunday, September 11, 2005

to all the people that "hate" me!!!!
    Current mood: amused

so i seem to be getting emails from people that tink they know me and think they know anything about what happend on ANTM. iv been getting people telling me im a bitch because of how i was on ANTM. these ***** have no idea how i am and what kind of person i am. seems they may "know" someone that was on the show with me. these emails make me laugh. i know that even when the show airs these people still wont know a thing about me and who i am. to even think they have a clue is retarded. so if your even thinking about emailing me to say anything along those lines, dont wast your time. the only thing that will happen is all my friends and myself laughing at you calling you a dumdass!!! if you send me more than one i will start posting your profile link so that everyone can start sending you the same kind of emails youv been sending me. and trust me, i have alot more friends than you.

thank you and goodnight!!!

11:26 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

this is from jayla's profile you guys shouldn't think she's a bitch the show hasn't even aired yet
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-12-2005 at 11:34 AM.

she's such an idiot!
    and trust me, i have alot more friends than you.
    Yeah online/imaginary friends! I can already tell that she's at the bottom on my list.

That post just solidifies how utterly stupid this girl really is. She acts like she is in high school. I have a feeling she will be on the show a while to annoy the hell out of me, but I want her to go. Now!

And by the way, she mis-spelled dumbass! I think that is hilarious.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Oh lord, I am so with Jayla on this one.

She may be sarcastic and she may even actually be a bitch

But people have never even contacting her and calling her a bitch when there is no proof to base it on. Sure there has been lots of speculation but why bothger the girl when theres no real substance.

Thats like me calling some random FORTer a jerk because i think i know them enough

WOW this girl is definitely on the bottom of my list too after reading that. She is obviously a bitch because if she wasnt she would of just let does email slide.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Oh lord, I am so with Jayla on this one.

She may be sarcastic and she may even actually be a bitch

But people have never even contacting her and calling her a bitch when there is no proof to base it on. Sure there has been lots of speculation but why bothger the girl when theres no real substance.

Thats like me calling some random FORTer a jerk because i think i know them enough
    She should of known that people were going to email her saying hateful things even if she wasn't a bitch because people are going to hate you anyways just because your on TV. Posting that up just proves how immature she is. I bet you that all the ANTM contestant that has myspace all got hate mail but they just let it roll off their back and that's what she should of done.

Woah...

I mean, if people relly are e-mailing her calling her a bitch or what not don't you think that is ignorant?. People don't even know her and people are already making false judgements. Then again, first impressions do count. I know I would get angry if someone called me pathetic or what not. But I wouldn't do what she did. How do you think celebrities handle the constant scrutiny? Get over it Jayla. Based on looks, she is very pretty. Let's hope her attitude won't distract that.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-25-2007, 12:42 AM
  2. 04-21-2007, 05:57 AM
  3. 04-21-2007, 03:30 AM
  4. 04-15-2007, 02:37 AM
  5. 04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
  6. 04-07-2007, 11:02 PM
  7. 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
  8. 04-03-2007, 06:54 AM
  9. 04-02-2007, 04:05 AM
  10. 04-02-2007, 03:17 AM
  11. 04-01-2007, 04:01 PM