Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1228

Thread: Cycle 5: Jayla

  1. #21
    FORT Regular revers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    253
    This is from her Myspace blog:

    Yeah I know I suck. Iv been out of town for the last 2 months and I havent been on myspace in almost 3 months. Thats not really the best thing for my online buddys. So yes thats why I havent been replying to emails and such (im not that big of a bitch). Im in NY right now visiting my BF so getting online is still a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to update my pictures sometime soon. Iv taken out all of my peircings, my gadges have shrunk down to a 6 and my hair is now shorter. Alot has happened in the last 2 months but I really dont feel like talking about it. I miss all the peeps I use to chat with, so HIT ME UP FOOLS!!! haha Later Homies!

    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050903201739

    She says she has shorter hair. They must've cut it EVEN shorter because in all of her myspace gallery pictures, she already has short hair.

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331
    Losers don't appeal to me, and Jayla is a loser in my book. She has no chance of success, but I'm sure ANTM will keep her for a final 5 for entertainment purposes.

  3. #23
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Jayla
    This girl could give Brandy(ANTM4) a run for her money. Jayla has great lower body, her boobs are way too big for fashion.
    Most of these girls have. Along with the lack of height this season, the number of highly voluptuous girls doesn't go well with serious fashion, in most cases. Disappointing.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by revers
    This is from her Myspace blog:

    Yeah I know I suck. Iv been out of town for the last 2 months and I havent been on myspace in almost 3 months. Thats not really the best thing for my online buddys. So yes thats why I havent been replying to emails and such (im not that big of a bitch). Im in NY right now visiting my BF so getting online is still a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to update my pictures sometime soon. Iv taken out all of my peircings, my gadges have shrunk down to a 6 and my hair is now shorter. Alot has happened in the last 2 months but I really dont feel like talking about it. I miss all the peeps I use to chat with, so HIT ME UP FOOLS!!! haha Later Homies!

    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050903201739
    I think they gave her a Yoanna-esque Mohawk; I can see her really rockin' that too.

    She says she has shorter hair. They must've cut it EVEN shorter because in all of her myspace gallery pictures, she already has short hair.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I think they gave her a Yoanna-esque Mohawk; I can see her really rockin' that too.

    She says she has shorter hair. They must've cut it EVEN shorter because in all of her myspace gallery pictures, she already has short hair.

    arrgh i was hoping for long hair

  6. #26
    The Dizzle! delmarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC & Tallahassee/FSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    195
    Okay...
    She's going far...for only one reason..." she is vastly different than the other girls there (maybe except Kim) in personality, style, and goofiness factor. She has also has a very good walk. Personality wise she reminds me of Brittany and Adriane Curry which is sort of. She also looks like Norelle which is good...because I thought Norelle had the most dymanic-couture of all the other girls in her season, but her boring ass mushrrom personality and inability to mature and adapt destroyed her.
    If Jayla can prove she's NOT Norelle (or goofy ass Brittany) on the inside she can win...
    I already have her in my top three slots...I'm sure Jayla will be a favorite with alot of watchers and will definately make ANTM watchable!!!

  7. #27
    Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,053
    "She has also has a very good walk"

    Are you kidding?

    Sorry. I just completely disagree, really, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    That's why they didnt show it in the Meet the 13 girls.
    beauty is only skin deep.

  8. #28
    The Dizzle! delmarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC & Tallahassee/FSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    "She has also has a very good walk"

    Are you kidding?

    Sorry.
    look again...better than the other girls

    Kim
    Lisa
    Ashley
    Jayla
    in that order for ramp walk skills

  9. #29
    Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,053
    :/ I still dont see it. Really, I mean in terms of modelesque walk, Jayla sucks.

    She stomps, she charges. Whatever, I'm sure Jay Alexander will whip her into shape.
    Kim actually has a decent walk, I mean in the screenshots that Rashad posted she looks tight too, Lisa er, and Ashley, it's ok.

    Frankly, Jayla, Lisa and Sarah have the worst walks.
    beauty is only skin deep.

  10. #30
    The Dizzle! delmarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    NYC & Tallahassee/FSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    :/ I still dont see it. Really, I mean in terms of modelesque walk, Jayla sucks.

    She stomps, she charges. Whatever, I'm sure Jay Alexander will whip her into shape.
    Kim actually has a decent walk, I mean in the screenshots that Rashad posted she looks tight too, Lisa er, and Ashley, it's ok.

    Frankly, Jayla, Lisa and Sarah have the worst walks.

    yeah Sarah is horrible!
    Lisa has potential..but her eyes are all buggy when she got towards the end...like Xiomara from season 1.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-25-2007, 12:42 AM
  2. 04-21-2007, 05:57 AM
  3. 04-21-2007, 03:30 AM
  4. 04-15-2007, 02:37 AM
  5. 04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
  6. 04-07-2007, 11:02 PM
  7. 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
  8. 04-03-2007, 06:54 AM
  9. 04-02-2007, 04:05 AM
  10. 04-02-2007, 03:17 AM
  11. 04-01-2007, 04:01 PM
  12. 04-01-2007, 11:26 AM
  13. 04-01-2007, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.