Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Jayla

This is from her Myspace blog:

Yeah I know I suck. Iv been out of town for the last 2 months and I havent been on myspace in almost 3 months. Thats not really the best thing for my online buddys. So yes thats why I havent been replying to emails and such (im not that big of a bitch). Im in NY right now visiting my BF so getting online is still a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to update my pictures sometime soon. Iv taken out all of my peircings, my gadges have shrunk down to a 6 and my hair is now shorter. Alot has happened in the last 2 months but I really dont feel like talking about it. I miss all the peeps I use to chat with, so HIT ME UP FOOLS!!! haha Later Homies!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050903201739

She says she has shorter hair. They must've cut it EVEN shorter because in all of her myspace gallery pictures, she already has short hair.

FORT Fogey
    Losers don't appeal to me, and Jayla is a loser in my book. She has no chance of success, but I'm sure ANTM will keep her for a final 5 for entertainment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Jayla
    This girl could give Brandy(ANTM4) a run for her money. Jayla has great lower body, her boobs are way too big for fashion.
    Most of these girls have. Along with the lack of height this season, the number of highly voluptuous girls doesn't go well with serious fashion, in most cases. Disappointing.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by revers
    This is from her Myspace blog:

Yeah I know I suck. Iv been out of town for the last 2 months and I havent been on myspace in almost 3 months. Thats not really the best thing for my online buddys. So yes thats why I havent been replying to emails and such (im not that big of a bitch). Im in NY right now visiting my BF so getting online is still a bit of a pain in the ass. I have to update my pictures sometime soon. Iv taken out all of my peircings, my gadges have shrunk down to a 6 and my hair is now shorter. Alot has happened in the last 2 months but I really dont feel like talking about it. I miss all the peeps I use to chat with, so HIT ME UP FOOLS!!! haha Later Homies!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050903201739
    I think they gave her a Yoanna-esque Mohawk; I can see her really rockin' that too.

She says she has shorter hair. They must've cut it EVEN shorter because in all of her myspace gallery pictures, she already has short hair.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I think they gave her a Yoanna-esque Mohawk; I can see her really rockin' that too.

arrgh i was hoping for long hair

Okay...
    She's going far...for only one reason..." she is vastly different than the other girls there (maybe except Kim) in personality, style, and goofiness factor. She has also has a very good walk. Personality wise she reminds me of Brittany and Adriane Curry which is sort of. She also looks like Norelle which is good...because I thought Norelle had the most dymanic-couture of all the other girls in her season, but her boring ass mushrrom personality and inability to mature and adapt destroyed her.
    If Jayla can prove she's NOT Norelle (or goofy ass Brittany) on the inside she can win...
    I already have her in my top three slots...I'm sure Jayla will be a favorite with alot of watchers and will definately make ANTM watchable!!!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    "She has also has a very good walk"

Are you kidding?

Sorry. I just completely disagree, really, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    That's why they didnt show it in the Meet the 13 girls.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    "She has also has a very good walk"

Are you kidding?

Sorry.
    look again...better than the other girls

Kim
    Lisa
    Ashley
    Jayla
    in that order for ramp walk skills

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    :/ I still dont see it. Really, I mean in terms of modelesque walk, Jayla sucks.

She stomps, she charges. Whatever, I'm sure Jay Alexander will whip her into shape.
    Kim actually has a decent walk, I mean in the screenshots that Rashad posted she looks tight too, Lisa er, and Ashley, it's ok.

Frankly, Jayla, Lisa and Sarah have the worst walks.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    :/ I still dont see it. Really, I mean in terms of modelesque walk, Jayla sucks.

She stomps, she charges. Whatever, I'm sure Jay Alexander will whip her into shape.
    Kim actually has a decent walk, I mean in the screenshots that Rashad posted she looks tight too, Lisa er, and Ashley, it's ok.

Frankly, Jayla, Lisa and Sarah have the worst walks.

yeah Sarah is horrible!
    Lisa has potential..but her eyes are all buggy when she got towards the end...like Xiomara from season 1.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-25-2007, 12:42 AM
  2. 04-21-2007, 05:57 AM
  3. 04-21-2007, 03:30 AM
  4. 04-15-2007, 02:37 AM
  5. 04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
  6. 04-07-2007, 11:02 PM
  7. 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
  8. 04-03-2007, 06:54 AM
  9. 04-02-2007, 04:05 AM
  10. 04-02-2007, 03:17 AM
  11. 04-01-2007, 04:01 PM