Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Jayla

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lah
    Good God, I really hope that's sarcasm...

(*shudders* Good Charlotte. But of course, that would just the sort of rancid juvenile punk-pop that Jayla would like. What, and I bet she hangs out at Hot Topic? B*tch, please. YMMV, of course.)
    Yeah, it was.

I think she's a very beautiful girl (on the runway and in her pictures), but her personality is too unnice (I don't know how to say it ); on her MySpace she blames everyone (read: b*tch and whatever she says).

But over all she's one of my pre-show favorites.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinStruck
    Yeah, it was.

I think she's a very beautiful girl (on the runway and in her pictures), but her personality is too unnice (I don't know how to say it ); on her MySpace she blames everyone (read: b*tch and whatever she says).

But over all she's one of my pre-show favorites.
    Ok don't quote me on this, but Jayla has 2 Myspace accounts, its sort of like another personality so the particular one you are reading is the "b*tch" personality...the other one is super sweet.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme
    Ok don't quote me on this, but Jayla has 2 Myspace accounts, its sort of like another personality so the particular one you are reading is the "b*tch" personality...the other one is super sweet.
    OK, thanks for the information. ^^
    Could you give me the other one?

Thanks in advance!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...28E2D476198390

this is the other one, but if you request friend she will probably say no. This looks to be more of a personal account where as the other one is a fan oriented one.

Is this the "super sweet" one?

"Im a fat kid on the inside. I hate boys but at the same time cant get enuff of them. Im a *FA Edit* retard. I am way more popular than you, you just dont know it yet. Im *FA Edit* taken so dont ask me out, *FA Edit*! As you can see Im NOT a nice person. I already hate you. This chick will add you tho."

Kyle has written to her, though, so she must have made at least one friend in the house. My guess is she's not even close to the bad-ass she portrays herself as on the Internet.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-20-2005 at 05:07 PM. Reason: language
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I know lots of people like her, it's a trend to be a 'bitch'. She's not actually a bitch, but right now, being a bitch is 'cool'. Stupid, i know....

I do not like her or her look. Too many that look like her to me.

geek the girl:

I am not sure like I said before if that is the super sweet one, I thought I had heard that, but don't take what I said and write it in stone, I am not 100% sure.

I tried writing the above sentence in a nice way because it is my intention to be nice, but if I wrote came out snotty I dont' mean it in that way, hard to communicate properly when typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lah
    On the contrary, I think my opinion of a contestant's character does not so much shed light on my character, but rather on the characters of those who think it does and would condemn me for it.
    Oh God, Call Me Crazy, but I actually support and agree with all of Jaylas comments so far. Some people not mentioning any names ... just say things to be irritable and I know I should respect everyones opinions (no matter how foolish they are)

It honestly pointless to post on this thread, because it seems that I am out numbered by the amount of bitter FORT'ers who think Jayla is a bitch

What I will say is that Jayla is handling this situation like a 14 year old, but that in no way makes her a bitch

So eat foot Lah

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Oh God, Call Me Crazy, but I actually support and agree with all of Jaylas comments so far. Some people not mentioning any names ... just say things to be irritable and I know I should respect everyones opinions (no matter how foolish they are)

It honestly pointless to post on this thread, because it seems that I am out numbered by the amount of bitter FORT'ers who think Jayla is a bitch

What I will say is that Jayla is handling this situation like a 14 year old, but that in no way makes her a bitch

So eat foot Lah
    I agree bobpickle!

There is NO evidence that concludes me to believe Jayla as a bitch. She writes those things on myspace to use some sarcastic humor and be different from others; even if they're all true, I don't see how that can be precieved as "bitchy". My money's on her being a non-bitchy girl throughout the whole show... (although I know some of you will pinpoint every little detail)

I also find her Audition Tape to be very entertaining. Her stating that she "smokes, drinks and curse like a sailor" is not bitchy and is not somethin she's proud of - it's honesty and she's not afraid to be herself and tell people. I saw a clip of Top Model on Style.com btw, and there was a short Jayla confessional - she sounded very courteous.
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 09-20-2005 at 07:47 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-25-2007, 01:42 AM
  2. 04-21-2007, 06:57 AM
  3. 04-21-2007, 04:30 AM
  4. 04-15-2007, 03:37 AM
  5. 04-13-2007, 09:32 AM
  6. 04-08-2007, 12:02 AM
  7. 04-07-2007, 12:47 PM
  8. 04-03-2007, 07:54 AM
  9. 04-02-2007, 05:05 AM
  10. 04-02-2007, 04:17 AM
  11. 04-01-2007, 05:01 PM