Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Coryn

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I couldn't watch her video, it was sooo boring, i kept falling asleep, no seriously, she talks too much on the video and more then 30 seconds of the close up on her face is a bit much for me.
    I can not believe she made it to the finals at all.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

I think the limo scene was after the first photo shoot because notice how Coryn has the same braids that Bre has in the superhero photoshoot. I think its post makeover cuz notice her eye brows seems to have been waxed. I don't think the braids are there to stay but just temporary, cuz Tyra does not think Braids are very versatile.

I think it's before the makeover.

Maybe they plucked her eyebrows for hair and makeup during the shoot but I doubt that that's her makeover or any of the girl's. It's definetly pre-makeover because ANTM never does makeovers before the first photoshoot.

She is one of the standouts... and to be a successful model it is an advantage to be a standout. When I first brushed thru all of season 5 girls's pics... she was the only one who stood out. I still can't understand why people literally HATE her without even watching the show. Compared to boring looking Jayla, Ashley and some others she is definetly worth to watch. Her body is a bit too muscular for me, but i still like it. I kinda get turned off when she starts about how she is doing it for her family and sister or whatever.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Didia
    She is one of the standouts...
    She is most definitely a standout, which assures her place in the final 5. I hope Coryn becomes everything that she wants to be!

I'm rooting for coryn at this point. If I were managing a modeling agency and had to pick one girl out of the 14, she would be my # 1 choice.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I've liked her from day one. Competitive, yes, but has a killer body for runway.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I Don't like her in Braids. IT is making her look more manly

Quote Originally Posted by Didia
    I Don't like her in Braids. IT is making her look more manly
    I disagree, then again I dont think Coryn looks manly at all. But she looks more feminine in my eyes with the braids, she looks nice. I cant wait to see makeovers!

At this point, I still think she is ugly and could be a man, but I think her personality is endearing. There are a lot more girls that I consider uglier than her based solely on their personality. I think she is in the competition for the right reason. I really hope they do well on her make-over so I can like her more.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.