Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

Yeah, but Catie got cut because of the boy cut they gave her. Hope that Cassandra will not get cut because of that.

I think that this cut and color gives her that extra something that she was so desperately lacking before. I didn't see the episode, but based on the first episode I was not a fan of hers at all, she looked very normal, very plain, very cheerleader. Now she looks high fashion to me, she *looks* like a model. I'm very impressed, didn't so much LOVE the first picture of hers, but this one is incredible
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Cassandra is much prettier than Catie, in my opinion. And she just might get further in the competition than Catie did. "Might" being the operative word. They're bound to give her the tall card or the pageantry card eventually.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I am very surprised they haven't even brought up her lack of height. They were throwing it in Jenascia's face the first panel. And I liked Jenascia a lot more than I will ever like this crazy witch!
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    I am very surprised they haven't even brought up her lack of height. They were throwing it in Jenascia's face the first panel. And I liked Jenascia a lot more than I will ever like this crazy witch!
    It says she's 5"7 but it looks like she's just as tall as some of the other girls...maybe it's the fact that she's 1 inch shorter than some of them...anyhoot i love cassandras new look and i feel for her. People can be attached to hair you know...atleast she got herself together

Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice
    It says she's 5"7 but it looksl ike she's just as tall as some of the other girls...maybe it's the fact that she's i inch shorter than some of them.)
    They say most of the girls are 5'8, but I'd venture to say that at least Kim and Sarah are taller, probably 5'9. So, no Cassandra isn't that much shorter, but they always give girls crap who are 5'7. And the reason she looks taller is because her body is very well proportioned like a model's should be. Her torso is actually what is shorter than the other girls. She has a nice long neck and long legs. She hides her disadvantage (height) pretty well.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by silveria
    Yeah, but Catie got cut because of the boy cut they gave her. Hope that Cassandra will not get cut because of that.
    Catie didn't get cut because of her hair cut. She was around a few more episodes after the cut, wasn't she? It was more because of her attitude and general suckiness.

I like Cassandra's cut but not the way she was spiking it. I think, if Tyra does have it cut even shorter a la Mia Farrow, it will look better. Cassandra didn't look thrilled at that idea though!

Cassandra is pretty - she reminds me a bit of Rachel Leigh Cook. But her nose is a bit sharp (the end) and I find that distracting, personally. And she is a bit stiff in her photoshoots, as shown last night. I don't think she is willing (able?) to put in the effort needed to win. She seems content (wanting) to go back to pageant life.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Cassandras hair looks very plain and boring now. She looks like that house wife turned into a business woman. Very old and somewhat harsh I wish she could style her hair differently. She needs to get rid of the hairspray and use some hair wax!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Cassandras hair looks very plain and boring now. She looks like that house wife turned into a business woman. Very old and somewhat harsh I wish she could style her hair differently. She needs to get rid of the hairspray and use some hair wax!
    I agree. I think the hairstyle is to old and mature looking. I know they are trying to give her an edge, but I really don't think she is an edgy kind of girl.

I wonder why Tyra wasn't more specific in describing how her hair should be? Not everyone, including me, has never seen Rosemary's Baby! Why didn't she just say boy cut or something???

But I gotta admit the cut did knock her down a few pegs closer to earth!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM