Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    I must admit that line she gave Lisa was priceless. But, I am not digging on her. She comes across as vain and self-centered. Then again, this IS a contest. I think I have to see more before I take a stand on little Miss Texas!

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polexia
    I was just thinking then Tyra asked her to name 3 cover girls what would happen if she said
    "Eva, Yoanna, Naima" (sorry for any misspelling)

that would seem like the logical thing to do unless she was just really nervous.
    It wouldn't have worked because Yoanna didn't get a contract with CoverGirl.

Cassandra? Um . . . BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*hiss*

Don't know the deal with reality shows yet? People aren't exactly what they are put across to be. She said she participated in beauty contests, so they milked that and took all the remotely "beauty queen" things she said and only aired them! She's not a bad person, none of them are.

She was one of my pre-show favs, but her personality is pretty creepy lol. I think she will stay around for the drama factor - most definitely. I cannot imagine what she is going to do or look like or act like post-makeover but I don't think it's going to be pretty lol in the literal or figurative sense.

Her personality is horrible and 5'7" is way too short for modeling but she's not even 5'7"! She's more like 5'5" - 5'6. When she was standing next to Nik she was definitely more than 2 inches shorter than her.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    Her personality is horrible and 5'7" is way too short for modeling but she's not even 5'7"! She's more like 5'5" - 5'6. When she was standing next to Nik she was definitely more than 2 inches shorter than her.
    She doesn't seem cut for the modeling industry at all. But seriously, some of the girls who didn't make the final 13 look much shorter! Like the girl who had breast cancer, she looked really short! I bet that was an element in their decision of who to pick [Well, of course, but I just thought it was funny that some of them seemed so short].

She scares me. o_O I hope they keep her around long enough that she starts to show signs of being an actual human being.

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_
    Don't know the deal with reality shows yet? People aren't exactly what they are put across to be. She said she participated in beauty contests, so they milked that and took all the remotely "beauty queen" things she said and only aired them! She's not a bad person, none of them are.
    I love you spaceoddity for being so right.

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_
    Says you.

Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    I love Cassandra. She just said the sociopath comment to Lisa as a joke! lol...I guess I'm the only one that likes her! Oh, well!

no you arent I love cassandra lol she is one of my favorites this cycle

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM