Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 459

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

  1. #391
    Fabulous fag! ;) Gizmo82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,108
    She looks like one of the girls from one of those WB shows... I think it's One Tree Hill
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

  2. #392
    Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82 View Post
    She looks like one of the girls from one of those WB shows... I think it's One Tree Hill
    Yeah that would be Sophia Bush. Check out the post above yours!


  3. #393
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    Cassandra looks much better with the straight brown hair. Different doesnt always equal better. I think that 16 year old has nothing on Cassandra.
    Jessica

  4. #394
    FORT Newbie April08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    9
    i just finished watching cycle5...watching most of the cycles....we can see that most beauty pageants(Robin, camille and cassandra) really have negative attitudes, cocky and they are really hard to work with...tyra should stop putting these 'so called beautiful' beauty pageants into the house....because most of them are drama queens~

  5. #395
    Thinking femme fatale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In a world of my own
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by April08 View Post
    i just finished watching cycle5...watching most of the cycles....we can see that most beauty pageants(Robin, camille and cassandra) really have negative attitudes, cocky and they are really hard to work with...tyra should stop putting these 'so called beautiful' beauty pageants into the house....because most of them are drama queens~
    Yes, and drama spells rating. Pageant girls may not be good models, but don't we all know that drama goes ahead of modelling talent (in some cases)? Tyra wants drama, I think she puts the pageant girls on the show just to have someone to nag on, if all other girls turn out to be great, it's a sure thing to nag on pageant girls.

  6. #396
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    For real, she strikes me as being very tough. I can just see a guy flirting with her and then getting his ass kicked.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  7. #397
    Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    241
    been mentioned before but...
    did she really make out with Kim in that limo? I find it hard to believe (she seems a little prude..NO OFFENSE! prude girls aren't bad...most of them just have morals)

  8. #398
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by lunitweety View Post
    been mentioned before but...
    did she really make out with Kim in that limo? I find it hard to believe (she seems a little prude..NO OFFENSE! prude girls aren't bad...most of them just have morals)
    I heard it was with Jayla. They were both loners at that point, so maybe they were searching for acceptance within one another?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  9. #399
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723


    in 944 magazine with Sara and Kyle


    and I thought these ones were cute:



    Most peope don't like her, but I think she's awesome!
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 12-29-2006 at 07:32 PM.
    missing Sara

  10. #400
    Jenah! hi_guy18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,930
    is that nick lachey.....i don't like him :\

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.