Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiOfMine View Post
    i love kahlen, do have he full scan of that hair salon ad by any chance?
    That's the only one I have, sorry
    If I find a full scan of it I'll make sure to post it though
    missing Sara

I thought Kyle and Kim were insepreable? Since when were her and Cassandra best buddies?

FORT Fogey
    If only she had stuck around, I think she would've had a great shot at winning (that is, assuming the winner is not preselected from the beginning). She would've shined during the spokesmodel portion of the competition and would've definitely been a contender till the end.

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by iseegl View Post

That being said, I only hope that the show did the right thing and sent her beautiful hair to LOCKS OF LOVE. I am sure there would be many young girls who could have benefitted from that gift, and may have made Cassandra feel a bit better about herself..
    didnt cassandra keep her hair? i remember her sleeping with it
    moooooo
    orangepie

So is Cassandra totally done with modeling? I miss her.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    So is Cassandra totally done with modeling? I miss her.
    From what I've gathered I think she's still modeling... she has an account on buddytv, and here are some things she's said/her profile says
    - sTATik said "were you doing a lot with modeling before you were on the show? or was being on the show what got you started?"
    : I did a little local commercial modeling, but i do more now
    Falconovich said "Is it harder or easier to find modeling work after being on the show?"
    : hmmm, good question!! About the same modeling wise, but much easier as far as hosting, appearances, etc
    - smylie said "are you still pursuing modeling now cassandra?"
    : Yes
    - smylie said "so are you working on any current projects right now?"
    : Yes, I just finished appearances on two MTV shows, hosting events, and modeling
    Cassandra appeared on America's Next Top Model Cycle 5. She is urrently working as a print model in Texas and Los Angeles. She will graduate in June with a degree in marketing
    and another interesting one:
    - 1iClosed said "cassandra, if you could go back in time, would you have let tyra cut your hair even shorter?"
    : No. Every single agency I went to hated the short hair!!

And she has that ad for the salon posted above.... so I guess she did decide to pursue modeling... which is great, because I think her pictures were some of the best for the few weeks she was there
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    so I guess she did decide to pursue modeling... which is great, because I think her pictures were some of the best for the few weeks she was there
    agreed i love those two picture that she had i bet if she would have let it cut it shorter she wouldhave stayed a little while longer and i wish tyra woudln't have dyed blonde
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

yeah she's so pretty. both of those shots she took were gorgeous!! i wish she would've gone with the shorter hair.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyphil View Post
    she looked so hot with short blonde hair, its a shame she gave it all up. what a waste of talent
    the short hair was indeed hot. she loosk so plain now. =(

I don't think she looks plain with long hair. She's a beautiful girl, and she's beautiful in that classic way with long her. I do think she looked pretty good with short hair too though, it was edgy I suppose. But I mean if that's not her, that's not her.

I'm happy she's still doing modeling though.

Thanks everyone for the info.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM