Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

I actually like her a lot. I thought she was the best in the jewelry box picture and I'm looking forward to seeing what else she can do.

I liked her jewelry box picture, but her eyes and Miss Teen USA pictures scare me. She won't be around for long. (Says the prophet who was positive Lluvy and Brita would be among the final five )
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

She's really short, I seriously doubt that she is 5'7" more like 5'5.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    She is a bit cross-eyed, isn't she?
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

FORT Fan
    I like her face. I think she'll take good pics and be able to morph from week to week

FORT Fogey
    When I first saw her commercial, I said she was gorgeous. I stand by the fact tha Cassandra is a really pretty girl, but I DO have the feeling that she won't last long. Being a reality tv show, Cassie lacks the interesting factor that makes good tv.

completely uninteresting
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    When I first saw her commercial, I said she was gorgeous. I stand by the fact tha Cassandra is a really pretty girl, but I DO have the feeling that she won't last long. Being a reality tv show, Cassie lacks the interesting factor that makes good tv.
    I agree wholeheartedly. I, too, think she is undeniably pretty but she has several things working against her, the top two being her height (or lack of it) and her history as a pageant queen. Didn't Tyra tell Cycle 1's Robyn that models (including, it seemed, Tyra herself) hate pageant queens because models are out of their league? Anyway, I don't see the pageantry thing working in her favour. I still think she looks beautiful in the jewelry box photo though. She probably won't be the very first to go, but she won't make it half-way into the competition. If she had been an inch or two taller, it might have made a difference.

But what do I know? The show hasn't even started yet; she just might turn out to be a dark horse.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

She's my fave so far, she beautiful!

i never noticed her in the jewelry box shot... forgettable

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 01:20 PM