Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

I found it funny that when Ebony was eliminated and it showed all the girls crying then they showed Cassandra who didnt even shed a tear. Which I dont blame her thats one less b*tch in her wat of being ANTM if she even wants to be ANTM which I dont know at this point.

I just thought it was funny cause everyone was all upset then Cassandra standing there as silent and as still as a rock lol.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    The same could be said about what happened with Elyse for C1. She only occasionally expressed interest in being a model, and I was sure she was going straight to medical school after the show finished, but here she is modeling in Asia.
    That's true, but Elyse was atleast showing interest in modeling. Cassandra still seems hung up over her pageant days. From her comments that seems to be what she wants to do. The judges seem to be trying to push her into modeling but they also notice how obsessed she is with pageants and that's why they keep bringing it up. I'd say Cassandra is closer to Julie in Season 3. She was trying to use the show to help her become something other than a model. While Cassandra just seems to being using the show to give her something to do instead of doing it because she really wants to be a model.

Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    I found it funny that when Ebony was eliminated and it showed all the girls crying then they showed Cassandra who didnt even shed a tear. Which I dont blame her thats one less b*tch in her wat of being ANTM if she even wants to be ANTM which I dont know at this point.

I just thought it was funny cause everyone was all upset then Cassandra standing there as silent and as still as a rock lol.

Yea, I noticed that too. It was great editing also.

Shot 1: Pan across the girls, all crying.
    Shot 2: Show Cassandra, stonefaced.
    Shot 3: More tears, some blubbering, hugging.
    Shot 4: Cassandra barely blinking.

Lmao. I love this chick. I think she is too young to win this thing tho. But she should make the top half and make for some great TV.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I haven't read any recaps nor have I watched the show or any videos but I saw her photo and I thought it was stunning!

Short, blonde hair definitely worked great for her!

I'm looking forward to seeing her hair cut the way Tyra originally wanted it done.
    I think she has a little too much hair action for her face at the moment and think the sculpted "Rosemary's Baby" look will be fantastic.

We've seen people make more of a fuss about their new do's than she did too, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm looking forward to seeing her hair cut the way Tyra originally wanted it done.
    I think she has a little too much hair action for her face at the moment and think the sculpted "Rosemary's Baby" look will be fantastic.

We've seen people make more of a fuss about their new do's than she did too, imo.
    Yeah I agree, at least she did it. I thought she was going to throw a tantrum and wine the whole way through like Catie. I thought her makeover was one of the best! Her face is very strong but I'm still not a fan of her body (too short) or her personality...

I actually think Cassandra would look better this way now with the short blonde hair than the way Tyra wanted it. I just hope Tyra knows what she's doing.

Her hair looks like Simmone's from Australia's Next Top Model.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

True, at least she wasn't full-out blubbering a la Catie. It is a big step, and long hair is important to a lot of young women (and she did have quite nice hair).

I agree with fluff that, once she gets the true Mia Farrow hair cut, it will look even better. I agree with others, also, that it is kind of strange that the stylists didn't know/do the Rosemary's Baby cut. Mia Farrow's look at that stage was quite famous - I know about it, and I wasn't even around when that movie came out.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I wonder if they will color it to be more like Mia Farrow's, or if that was just the cut. I was a little surprised to see they went with such a brassy bright blond. It was more Billy Idol than Mia.

Kudos to Tyra for saying they mucked it up and ordering a re-cut, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

she certainly isn't my favorite, but I hope when the roots start growing in (like Michell last season) they will at least do some touch-up.

I absolutely love Cassandra's new look. I think she has potential to win the whole thing. She takes good pictures, she has a great bone structure, and she has room for growing and improving. She's one of my favorites even though her personality rubs me the wrong way.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 02:20 PM