Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I don't think she is willing (able?) to put in the effort needed to win. She seems content (wanting) to go back to pageant life.
    Well, tough! She should do whatever it takes to win that model title. She couldn't go back to pageant if she wants to until her hair grows longer. You don't ever see girls with short hair win the crown.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

I think Cassandra looks horrible with er hair cut! The poor thing, no wonder she didnt want her hair cut. And blond too, that just makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    My mom For real. But yeah, while I love the cut, I don't think Cassandra necessarily had to go blonde. She would have looked just as fierce - if not more so - with darker hair.
    So is my mom but she dyed her hair red because she doesn't like that kind of color. Lol!

I gotta say Cassandra's a real babe. I'm actually liking her a lot more until Cassandra's hair cut into like an evil pixie blonde fairy which by the way perfectly suits her. After seeing this episode and that picture, now I'm actually liking her more because it makes her (dare I say it?) human. She shows her emotions just a tiny bit until she was stoned-cold at that panel where Ebony was eliminated.

But then again, if I were Cassandra, I wouldn't shed a tear either.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 09-29-2005 at 11:01 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

I think Cassandra's cut looks great when she's made up but she has to learn to style it herself. Also as stylists I can't imagine they didn't know how to cut hair in a Mia Farrow (Rosemary's Baby) cut. But either way, when you go on this show you know they are going to go drastic usually. Plus my problem is I don't think she "wants" it bad enough. She seems very content with the idea of going back home.

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney
    Plus my problem is I don't think she "wants" it bad enough. She seems very content with the idea of going back home.
    In her confessional she said

If this doesn't work for me, then i'm definetly going to go back to pageants. Because I think that helps you develop more as a woman, where modeling is just more of a career.
    It doesn't seem like she wants it bad at all. The other girls seem to really want this while her comments make it seem like this is just something for her to do at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS
    In her confessional she said

It doesn't seem like she wants it bad at all. The other girls seem to really want this while her comments make it seem like this is just something for her to do at the moment.
    I think there were some girls who lasted long, didn't want it enough either. But the judges will MAKE her want it. They'll put her in the bottom two and make her realize that she actually wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    I think there were some girls who lasted long, didn't want it enough either. But the judges will MAKE her want it. They'll put her in the bottom two and make her realize that she actually wants it.
    But should you really need convincing that this is what you want? From the start of the show its seemed like her mind has always been on being a pageant contestant (Tyra even brought this up during her judging). I don't know if it'd be fair to kick some of the other really good girls off the show who really want this while they try to convince her that this is what she wants. She seems very set in her own way and doesn't really know how or like taking orders from people which is something you have to do in modeling.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS
    But should you really need convincing that this is what you want? From the start of the show its seemed like her mind has always been on being a pageant contestant (Tyra even brought this up during her judging). I don't know if it'd be fair to kick some of the other really good girls off the show who really want this while they try to convince her that this is what she wants. She seems very set in her own way and doesn't really know how or like taking orders from people which is something you have to do in modeling.
    The same could be said about what happened with Elyse for C1. She only occasionally expressed interest in being a model, and I was sure she was going straight to medical school after the show finished, but here she is modeling in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I wonder why Tyra wasn't more specific in describing how her hair should be? Not everyone, including me, has never seen Rosemary's Baby!
    The stylist should have asked if he wasn't aware of what the cut was supposed to look like. If he'd never seen the movie, then ask. Tyra even said "It's about this short" and made motions with her hand of the length. Can't blame Tyra for not being specific, blame the stylist for not asking when he obviously wasn't clear.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I like Cassandra's new hairdo, she stands out more.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-18-2007, 02:20 PM