Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Instead it just highlighted Bre’s strength at recovery, and preforming well under pressure. Every body trips, and falls. What matters is that you get up, and get back in the game, and produce. Like Bre
    Seriously?!

If anybody did any falling, it was Nicole. She was the victim here. Bre pushed her!
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle View Post
    I personally think the way Bre acted towards Kim was 100 percent acceptable Kim wanted to involve herself in a situation that didnt have anything to do with her, regardless if Bre was wrong she did not have to justify anything to Kim,
    Once again, it did have to do with Kim. It was not shown on TV but Bre also retaliated on Kim. She poured out have of her wine bottle in the sink, and filled it up with water.
    She did have something to explain to Kim. Her behaivior is totally unacceptable.

I think Bre went too far. All the drama and fighting over something worth $3
    "I swear to drunk ociffer im not god"

From what I saw on the show (so thats minus this wine bottle stuff) I still dont think any of the Red Bull incident stuff involved Kim
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-30-2005 at 08:51 PM. Reason: response to deleted post.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I really want Bre to leave. Bad attitude, bad pictures, ridiculous walk...But she probably isn't going anywhwere. Tyra loves her nasty ass.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

From what I saw on the show (so thats minus this wine bottle stuff) I still dont think any of the Red Bull incident stuff involved Kim
    I sometimes find the stuff the they take out of the broadcasts more revealing than the stuff they leave in (like Coryn apologizing to Lisa and Bre pouring Kim's wine down the sink, then filling the bottle with water). I am guessing when Kim confronted Bre she was also referring to her stuff (her wine) so she did have a reason to get involved.
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-30-2005 at 08:52 PM. Reason: response to deleted post.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Agreed, not to mention what kim kept bringing up was that Bre needed to pay for NICOLES (not her own) energy drinks
    ~Final message: Kim needed to mind her own business (granted i am a kim hater and one of the few bre-lovers here anymore)
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-30-2005 at 08:53 PM. Reason: response to deleted post.

FORT Newbie
    BRE, is the underdog of ANTM!!! Gotta love her!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I became less and less of a fan of Keenyah last season as the end drew nearer and the same thing is happening to my feelings for Bre. I'm glad that she reconciled with nicole, but she made some truly classless comments tonight about her deserving to win and being in the top four.

^ I agree. She was acting like she was the @!#$$%. and shes really, NOT!