Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    Nicole was drinking wine too, isn't she 19 or 20? Isn't that illegal? Not in Europe though, I think you only must be 13 to legally drink alcohol there...
    18 in Denmark and I think in Great Britain.

FORT Regular
    great right on the nose post! I think your assessment and prediction are right...

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    Ok I finally saw the episode, and I really think Bre might have a chemical imbalance. She seemed to become a completely different person in the last couple of episodes. Girlfriend needs a good therapist. (and not a Covergirl contract)
    BTW, this display last episode almost completely solidifies her chances of not getting the contract. CG won't want a meanie crazy girl to win. I'm thinking it'll come down to Nik and Nicole, with Nik winning.

FORT Regular
    there are no friends in this house. it's a competition. Jayla has said ON TAPE that she will DO ANYTHING to win. She's claw her way to the top. Her words... not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATNMFan05 View Post
    Why would Jayla do that to Bre? If you watch carefully, you can tell the two are good friends. Jayla may have some issues, but she's not the monster you all say she is, why would she sabotage her friend? If she did do anything, it was eat the granola bar by accident. But, I think that the producers DID cause the situation for dramatic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Some fans are jealous of Bre.They just can't face the fact that she's suddenly everyone's favorite right now.She has a new found confidence that noone can't take from her.Bre is definitely on her way to do big things.I'm your #1 fan.
    Get real, why would fans be jealous of Bre? Are we competiting against her? Do we know her? NO. She's just a contestant on a reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post

If anyone's like me, I don't really care about the whole thing with Bre, Nicole and Kim. Bre did handled the situation horribly but I disagree with Tyra and the judge's decision to send Kim home. I think Bre lacked the most model qualities, she should've gone home. The granola bars thing was just petty.
    Yes, the granola bar things was blown way out of proportion by who else, Bre!! Trophy for her. She's acted very immature about the whole thing, dumping Nicole's drinks without know the facts as to what actually happened. I'm glad Tyra told her she wasn't reacting to situations like she said she was, Bre. Then she gets upset about this.

Nicole acts much more mature. She confronted Bre but did it nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Well actually Bre didnít steal. She retaliated against parties she believes stole from her. Where she tripped, and fell was retaliating without enough proof against the guilty parties.
    She did steal from Nicole and didn't even know who took her granola bars. Bre got caught and she didn't care, bottom line.

You know, if Bre is as mature and wise as everyone thinks she is, then why didn't she do the mature thing, and gather the girls and talk about it. She should have asked, "I noticed a granola bar missing, if you took it, please be considerate of the rest of us, and ask before, at least." Come on. No grown woman who is capable of asserting maturity is going to retaliate.
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0000zora0000 View Post
    Honestly, most of the other girls were scared of Bre, so I have no idea who could have taken it. I mean, the girl was thrown out of school for fighting, so who knows!
    Wow, Bre was thrown out of school for fighting...that doesn't surprise me. I am really trying to understand Bre, but she is so complicated. Maybe her Harlem environment called for her to be a tough street girl -- a survival mentality developed in Bre, where you had to be tough or the others in your environment would eat you up.

This kind of mentality also develops in many jailhouses: only the strong can survive. In fact, this cycle of ANTM resembled a women's prison. Bre and Kim vied to become top dog of the prison. This happens when you confine women together: dominant relationships, sexual relationships (Sarah), shankings (lol), and mob mentality (Bre, Nik, and Jayla attacking Kim).

Wow, Bre is a Naomi in the making--she will do well in the modeling industry then.

Bre being a completely different person in the past few episodes probably isnt because of her chemical imbalance, its probably cuz of EDITING ... duh hahaha

Bre takes decent pictures nothing really special she is probably getting cut next episode or make it to the final three and then get cut TOPS !!!

I personally think the way Bre acted towards Kim was 100 percent acceptable Kim wanted to involve herself in a situation that didnt have anything to do with her, regardless if Bre was wrong she did not have to justify anything to Kim, and especially not at the photoshoot infront of makeup designers, mr. jay and other insider people

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I think Bre is awesome... i really hope she does good tonight and sticks around for me!