Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Ok, now I guess I dont' hate her, but she's ok.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Newbie

comparison

I guess that's just the modeling world, but I'm still not accustomed to people comparing members of one race with each other.....only one woman can win...I don't know how to explain it, but with every season of Top Model we get the same comments regarding the models of color.

Bre is a cute/commercial girl. Her body needs work and she looks very short. Bre's personality is great, her thinking is kind of unique concerning what subjects she's focusing on, I loved her intro speech on the "Bling It On" interview. Then again I see none model potential in this girl. She will definitely make it further than Ebony, Diane, Lisa (the exotic girls) but that's where her competition stops.

Quote Originally Posted by rroyali
    I guess that's just the modeling world, but I'm still not accustomed to people comparing members of one race with each other.....only one woman can win...I don't know how to explain it, but with every season of Top Model we get the same comments regarding the models of color.
    Naomi Campbell once declared, "the Fashion Industry is full of Racism"
    Tyra Banks said, "this Industry is all about Race" (Season 2 of ANTM)
    Alek Wek said when asked about this topic "There's alot of Racism everywhere but I don't live my life in Racism, I feel that if I wasn't black I wouldn't be who I am... could you imagine me white?"

I agree with you rroyali, but these are just opinions and everybody has their own.

She's going pretty far. Final 6 at least. I like her cute smile, it's like she's more of a cutesy little girl than a model beautiful mature sophisticated girl.

FORT Fogey
    She's like watching Rudy Huxtable(Keisha Kight Pulliam) compete on ANTM. Yeah, she's a cutie!

Bre has one of the best personality's, very calm and collective vibe i get from her. I watched the promo on the site and all the girls has really cocky and snotty attitudes except for Bre. I love her!!
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Gone after makeover...
    She looks like she has NO dymanic ability whatsoever...
    however her story is touching and she seems determined so Tyra may like her the best and Tyra may root for her...so she will probably stick around for abit...

Her ramp walk was a little ghetto-video-girl-ish...but she may have potential...

This girl only looked like Ya Ya in that ONE picture...and after that she didn't look that much like YaYa to me.

I also liked her video as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    She's like watching Rudy Huxtable(Keisha Kight Pulliam) compete on ANTM. Yeah, she's a cutie!
    I knew she reminded me of somebody on a tv show and that's it ..especially the seasons where rudy had that huge puff ....Bre has got it all..personality and shes like a cute girl-next-door..i hope she goes far this season

I think Bre looks very pretty when she is smiling, but she will not be allowed to smile during her photo shoots. Other than her smile, I see nothing special about her.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.