Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

i really don't like bre. she seems like she doesn't really like kim for being gay. also she constantly says what people should do. i hate he walk it's like when yoanna when she first started out. can't believe the judjes liked it.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    I like Bre', she's a cutie. But in the same breath, I think she is more Teen Magazine vs. High Fashion

I like Bre's attitude... Very diva-ish and full of confidence... You can see it in her walk... Even though her pictures were mediocre, her presence makes up for it. She's definitely a frontrunner, imo.

CCL
    Ah, I personally find Bre acts a bit bitchy and superior. She reminds me of Ya Ya, actually, with the whole superior tone. The way she said it was "about time" she had won a competition...because, of course, she should win them all. And her hair-commiserating talk with Cassandra last night? It didn't seem like she was trying to be supportive, it seemed like she was trying to get rid of some competition. I don't really like her pictures either. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-06-2005 at 07:13 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    i really don't like bre. she seems like she doesn't really like kim for being gay. also she constantly says what people should do. i hate he walk it's like when yoanna when she first started out. can't believe the judjes liked it.
    i got totally the opposite impression of how she thought about kim...in fact it's the only thing that's making me like her..she seemed really accepting of it

Bre's hair is horrible it looks like those wigs the cycle 3 girls wore for their shoot with the Roxy bags except 10 times worse her body looks good but her facial expression and hair is horrible

In that photo, it's like..

Miss J (I think it is! Hehe) : How dare she have that same hairstyle as me! Take that! *spell comes flying from fingers*

Bre : What was that that hit me?!

(It also looks like Miss J is sucking Bre's soul.) Oh, and what was that personal style they gave her? Ghetto fabulous? Because the clothes do resemble that style.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    wait... why didnt the judges talk to her about having fro in the panel room.. i thought her makeover and new style was straight hair...
    That was what i thought. Mabe the judges realized that she looked MUCH better with the curly hair, and she could do more with it
    missing Sara

she kind of looks impailed in her photo its not the worst one of the bunch it was mediocer at best and he walk was okay but there was way to much horse trot

I for one think Bre has got an edge to her style. Her look is very typical African American beauty, and I mean that in respect to African American commercial print models regardless of if they're singers or simply models. But I find that Bre is VERY genuine, real, and relateable; She reminds me of an Eva counterpart, the good Eva, but with that diva star quality. I think with a bit more range in her facial expression, she'll actually be able ot produce some outstanding pictures!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!