Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Bre was being rude, the girls had JUST MET. ONE other girl got even ruder because Nicole mentioned her name and she didnt like that. How is Nicole making ONE statement ("I think i made my noodles wrong") going "on and on". Thats give no one the right to talk to someone else like they are a child. None of those girls has the right to tell the other to "shut-up" Her comment in confessional all but supported the "bitch theory" ans as far as being biased... for what??? Nicoles really not all that good to me. On one of her good days she MIGHT make my top 10 list. So um... no to that. I gave Bre a couple of episodes to change my mind, as did some of the other girls (Nik, Lisa, etc) some good, some bad. Bre, cute girl... but a bitch.
    I definently think that it was more than just one comment about Nicole's noodles and chapstick, that made the girls (Bre wasn't the only one!) comment. I dont see Bre telling Nicole that something she was doing was bothering her. And even so, since that incident, Bre has done NOTHING that gives her the bitch impression. Infact, I think she is one of the sweetest girls there.

I think it's sad how people are eager to asign the stereotypical "black bitch" label. Thankfully, so far this Cycle, all of the Afrian American girls have been sweet hearts, Bre included !

I dont know for sure how I feel about Bre yet in casting I really liked her and her preshow pic is gorgeouse and fierce but after the 2nd part of the premier I didnt like her that much.

If she could just find a new pose for her pictures instead of that awsul "im gonna kill you" look I might start liking her

FORT Newbie
    I think it was her place yes bre is not her mother but she was whinning at the market and in the hotel and someone had to say something. bre could of said something very mean but she told her nicely and i think bre was right.

Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    I dont know for sure how I feel about Bre yet in casting I really liked her and her preshow pic is gorgeouse and fierce but after the 2nd part of the premier I didnt like her that much.

If she could just find a new pose for her pictures instead of that awsul "im gonna kill you" look I might start liking her
    Same here! At first I really liked her but the Superher photoshoot was awful (I blame the stylists) and the second one was mediocre, well because of course, she had to compete with Nik, one of the best!

looks like Keenyah

good body, horriblr face

FORT Regular
    I think she looks good..i really like bre...but i just hate that she has to play the whole ghetto girl thing...as a black model, she already has an uphill battle, but to make her the ghetto girl...thats just mean...lol...i see girls on the street that wear that same out fit...lol...they could have givern her a better area of fashion to take on....i mean really, is ghetto girl chic really fashion foward

wait... why didnt the judges talk to her about having fro in the panel room.. i thought her makeover and new style was straight hair...
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    I feel that Bre is channeling a Lauren Hill kind of look in her face in this pic

FORT Regular
    Let's see the majority..Is Bre a potential model? Commercial? High Fashion? Catalogue? Print? Music Video? ...My Opinion: Althought Bre looks more like an R&B artist farther than a model..I can see her look in hip hop mags, hip hop clothing lines, etc,..