Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

yeah this girl has an annoying attitude....pretty face though

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Wow I think it's quite obvious that Nicole was being annoying, plus Bre wasn't the only girl who was fed up with her. I dont even think Nicole took it to heart either, her and Bre seem pretty chummy in the house . Plus telling someone they're fed up with someone's behavior hardly classifies as "bitchy" in my books .

Vin...dict...ive? Did I miss something.. ?

Well the only straightened her hair right? So if need be they can poof it back up! I think she looks great either way personally .
    I second that. Bre's makeover was great. I like Bre and didn't see any bitchey or vindictive behavior. I think they were all tired and hungry and Nicole just kept whinning. Bre didn't cuss her out, she just said "Be quiet for five minutes."

Quote Originally Posted by princess07
    I second that. Bre's makeover was great. I like Bre and didn't see any bitchey or vindictive behavior. I think they were all tired and hungry and Nicole just kept whinning. Bre didn't cuss her out, she just said "Be quiet for five minutes."
    And who is Bre? Nicole's mother??? Um... No.

FORT Newbie
    i love nicole but she was whining alot bre was right i would od told her tha same thing. because if someone is whining alot someone has to tell that person something.

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    And who is Bre? Nicole's mother??? Um... No.
    No, she's not her mother. But if it was me listening to all that whinning, I would have told her to shut up too. Or better yet, cold cock her like Bree did her mother-in-law on the show "Desperate Housewives". No, just kidding.....I am not a mean person, but I would have told her to "SHUT UP".

FORT Fogey
    I like Bre. I agree it wasn't her place to tell her to stop complaining but I dont see anything bitchy yet. When Ashley was eliminated, I was expecting to come on this forum and see it was well deserved because of how arrogant and conceited she was but I read very little of that. Most people thought it was undeserved. She came off way worse than Bre did. I think black women have the stereotype of having an attitude so unless a black girl is nice all the time on tv, people will slam them in these threads and compare them to every other "bitchy" black reality star but if a white girl has that same behavior, she doesnt get compared to anyone and gets much less negative comments. Im sure people will jump all over me and say how dare I imply that but thats just what I have seen on these threads. Certain things are so deeply within our psyche's that we dont even realize it at times.

Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.
    Goplatinum, WTH are you talking about? Bre's being straight up and honest, is that bitchy? You got a girl there (Nicole) going on and on about cup noodles and God knows what, obviously you're going to have to tell her off - who wouldn't? Bre wasn't the only one either, there was a room full of girls that said the same thing to Nicole but ALOT meaner. Bre was one of the nicer one and she said she wanted Nicole to shut up for "5 minutes" only... I think the music that they putted on the show added the drama-esque feel of that situation. It didn't seem like a big deal to me.

It's the way she said it, VERY RUDE, as if Nicole is there to cater to her. plus the comment she made "She just wanted to throw Nicole in the closet and leave her there". And all this because Nicole said she made her ramen noodles wrong ... ... BITCH.
    That was a confessional and Bre said "IF Nicole doesn't shut up, I will... etc., etc." You're clearly being biased here buddy. You just like Nicole so anyone who's an ounce mean to her on the show, you're going to classify them as a bitch. There are alot of things left unheard in the confessionals you know, we only have little resources to know what really went on..., so we didn't see everything. Let's just wait til a couple more episodes, okay?
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 10-04-2005 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Goplatinum, WTH are you talking about? Bre's being straight up and honest, is that bitchy? You got a girl there (Nicole) going on and on about cup noodles and God knows what, obviously you're going to have to tell her off - who wouldn't? Bre wasn't the only one either, there was a room full of girls that said the same thing to Nicole but ALOT meaner. Bre was one of the nicer one and she said she wanted Nicole to shut up for "5 minutes" only... I think the music that they putted on the show added the drama-esque feel of that situation. It didn't seem like a big deal to me.

That was a confessional and Bre said "IF Nicole doesn't shut up, I will... etc., etc." You're clearly being biased here buddy. You just like Nicole so anyone who's an ounce mean to her on the show, you're going to classify them as a bitch. There are alot of things left unheard in the confessionals you know, we only have little resources to know what really went on..., so we didn't see everything. Let's just wait til a couple more episodes, okay?
    Bre was being rude, the girls had JUST MET. ONE other girl got even ruder because Nicole mentioned her name and she didnt like that. How is Nicole making ONE statement ("I think i made my noodles wrong") going "on and on". Thats give no one the right to talk to someone else like they are a child. None of those girls has the right to tell the other to "shut-up" Her comment in confessional all but supported the "bitch theory" ans as far as being biased... for what??? Nicoles really not all that good to me. On one of her good days she MIGHT make my top 10 list. So um... no to that. I gave Bre a couple of episodes to change my mind, as did some of the other girls (Nik, Lisa, etc) some good, some bad. Bre, cute girl... but a bitch.

Bre was being rude, the girls had JUST MET. ONE other girl got even ruder because Nicole mentioned her name and she didnt like that. How is Nicole making ONE statement ("I think i made my noodles wrong") going "on and on". Thats give no one the right to talk to someone else like they are a child. None of those girls has the right to tell the other to "shut-up" Her comment in confessional all but supported the "bitch theory" ans as far as being biased... for what??? Nicoles really not all that good to me. On one of her good days she MIGHT make my top 10 list. So um... no to that. I gave Bre a couple of episodes to change my mind, as did some of the other girls (Nik, Lisa, etc) some good, some bad. Bre, cute girl... but a bitch.
    It's okay goplatinum, I respect your comment but I highly disagree since there is low evidence of Bre being a bitch. All the details that support your "theory" isn't sufficient enough for me, but whatever. Bre is the sweetest girl I think, and personally, I would've been way meaner to Nicole. If some gets on MY nerves, I'd tell them straight up rather than have them get on my nerves even more until I break a blood vessel. How do we know they just "met?" There is a good chance that the footage was taken right before the first cut and the girls could've been stressing out which also means the girl had a good enough time to spend with each other. And spending time with the same girl for perhaps 3 days in a row with no tv, music, etc. and if that "girl" keeps talking, of course its reasonable to react the way Bre did. Although, if I was Bre, I would've been a lot more harsh.

Remember the grocery store? Was Bre mean to Nicole? Bre reasonably tried to compromised but Nicole still couldn't understand... Clearly she hasn't done anything that would reach "Bitch" standards. Bre has one of the best personality, especially in her audition tape.

Those little things you say that support your "bitch theory" are very insignificant and not enough for me. Those are reasonable responses from Bre, I mean she didn't "DO" anything mean, right? She just made a statement and that's what you do in a confessional, give your opinion.

It's condescending to imagine that "everybody" assigns black women a bitch label a the drop of a hat (that is, for any minor public lapse in judgment). But I don't see Bre as bitchy at this point, and I actually love her face. I wish she had more of a clue how to work it in front of the camera, though, because I think she's bound for mediocrity if she can't step up the intensity in her shots.

If Nik's photo hadn't been so spectacular, Bre's would have looked quite good, IMO (aside from the lighting and shadows, which is beyond her control).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?