Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1121

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    I hate her makeover! Urgh...! And she keeps giving the same expression in her makeover shot and her Country-themed photoshoot. She just went down my list of favorites unless she makes a quick recovery.

  2. #102
    Water Nymph coftia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over here!!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I hate her makeover! Urgh...! And she keeps giving the same expression in her makeover shot and her Country-themed photoshoot. She just went down my list of favorites unless she makes a quick recovery.
    i agree with suck! I wanted color or something... straightenning.. jeez she can do that anytime
    "this love is unbreakable..."

  3. #103
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    I am really upset with her makeover, 1) i really am not a fan of bangs and they look even more yuk on poor bre, and 2) i really loved her look before, it was much more model-esque and she could have done a ton more with it styling-wize
    missing Sara

  4. #104
    freeze. chance22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    550
    Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.

  5. #105
    FORT Fan JoE44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.
    Thats something I agree with you on I hate Bre she is a vindictive bitch and I hope she is eliminated next she doesnt even look like a model

  6. #106
    freeze. chance22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Thats something I agree with you on I hate Bre she is a vindictive bitch and I hope she is eliminated next she doesnt even look like a model
    LOL, I think I like you

  7. #107
    Nik.Nicole.Bre.Lisa bhanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.
    Wow I think it's quite obvious that Nicole was being annoying, plus Bre wasn't the only girl who was fed up with her. I dont even think Nicole took it to heart either, her and Bre seem pretty chummy in the house . Plus telling someone they're fed up with someone's behavior hardly classifies as "bitchy" in my books .

    Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Thats something I agree with you on I hate Bre she is a vindictive bitch and I hope she is eliminated next she doesnt even look like a model
    Vin...dict...ive? Did I miss something.. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen
    I am really upset with her makeover, 1) i really am not a fan of bangs and they look even more yuk on poor bre, and 2) i really loved her look before, it was much more model-esque and she could have done a ton more with it styling-wize
    Well the only straightened her hair right? So if need be they can poof it back up! I think she looks great either way personally .

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,331
    I'm still not feeling drawn to Bre. I think she's pretty, but that's all. There is nothing endearing about her to make one root for her. On top of that, she is not drop dead gorgeous like Nik to make up for lack of personality.

  9. #109
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    21
    Posts
    40
    she looks like yaya there but i think that bre is looks better than yaya.

  10. #110
    freeze. chance22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Plus telling someone they're fed up with someone's behavior hardly classifies as "bitchy" in my books
    It's the way she said it, VERY RUDE, as if Nicole is there to cater to her. plus the comment she made "She just wanted to throw Nicole in the closet and leave her there". And all this because Nicole said she made her ramen noodles wrong ... ... BITCH.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.