Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Bre

I hate her makeover! Urgh...! And she keeps giving the same expression in her makeover shot and her Country-themed photoshoot. She just went down my list of favorites unless she makes a quick recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I hate her makeover! Urgh...! And she keeps giving the same expression in her makeover shot and her Country-themed photoshoot. She just went down my list of favorites unless she makes a quick recovery.
    i agree with suck! I wanted color or something... straightenning.. jeez she can do that anytime
    "this love is unbreakable..."

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I am really upset with her makeover, 1) i really am not a fan of bangs and they look even more yuk on poor bre, and 2) i really loved her look before, it was much more model-esque and she could have done a ton more with it styling-wize
    missing Sara

Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Initially (during pre-show), I thought Bre would be the sweet and loving girl. But Bre is a Bitch! She is so annoying. The way she talked to Nicole in episode 1 "You've been complaining all day, just please give me five minutes without it" No one is here to cater 2 her. If she doesn't like it then go to another room. Shes rude and off of my good list. That's just me.
    Thats something I agree with you on I hate Bre she is a vindictive bitch and I hope she is eliminated next she doesnt even look like a model

Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Thats something I agree with you on I hate Bre she is a vindictive bitch and I hope she is eliminated next she doesnt even look like a model
    LOL, I think I like you

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Wow I think it's quite obvious that Nicole was being annoying, plus Bre wasn't the only girl who was fed up with her. I dont even think Nicole took it to heart either, her and Bre seem pretty chummy in the house . Plus telling someone they're fed up with someone's behavior hardly classifies as "bitchy" in my books .

Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Vin...dict...ive? Did I miss something.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen
    I am really upset with her makeover, 1) i really am not a fan of bangs and they look even more yuk on poor bre, and 2) i really loved her look before, it was much more model-esque and she could have done a ton more with it styling-wize
    Well the only straightened her hair right? So if need be they can poof it back up! I think she looks great either way personally .

FORT Fogey
    I'm still not feeling drawn to Bre. I think she's pretty, but that's all. There is nothing endearing about her to make one root for her. On top of that, she is not drop dead gorgeous like Nik to make up for lack of personality.

FORT Newbie
    she looks like yaya there but i think that bre is looks better than yaya.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Plus telling someone they're fed up with someone's behavior hardly classifies as "bitchy" in my books
    It's the way she said it, VERY RUDE, as if Nicole is there to cater to her. plus the comment she made "She just wanted to throw Nicole in the closet and leave her there". And all this because Nicole said she made her ramen noodles wrong ... ... BITCH.