Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

At first she was okay, but then after the nasty comment she made to Kim, I stopped liking her. I am so glade they saw through her and sent her packing.

So mad about the first elimination. She did have her bitchy moments but this girl was stunning, one of my top 3. I was NOT expecting that last night.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by princess07
    At first she was okay, but then after the nasty comment she made to Kim, I stopped liking her. I am so glade they saw through her and sent her packing.
    I was surprised by her treatment of Kim as well. Ashley was quite pretty, but I think she'll be able to find some work without too many problems. Eh, at least we only have one real b*tch in the house now - Cassandra!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatinum
    Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars?

She also reminded me of Keira Knightley for some reason..
    I saw the Keira Knightley comparison, too.

I'm surprised that she got eliminated first, actually. Well, not, because they did seem to show her bitchy side. Hmmm. Too bad.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by misslaydee510
    shes a BITCH 4 not helping poor kim with her makeup.

and shes concided, talkin about "pretty gene"

bitch, STFU.
    You do understand this is a competition, right? If Ashley helped Kim, then it was like she was helping her win.

FORT Newbie
    she kinda resembles, Ann

FORT Fan
    I agree, I saw Ann in this one. I was surprised when she was eliminated. She is this season's Brita. I was amazed (as I think the judges were) on her fashion savvy during the interview. I wouldn't have eliminated her first. Not at all. (Poor Sarah. That walk is hopeless and helpless. I'm a 230 pound 6'1" tall wall of beef, and I could probably "work it" in heels better than that girl.) Ashley will have a modelling future, just like Brita.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I was not surprised at all by Ashley's elimination. Since first laying eyes on her pre-show picture, I said to myself "first cut". She's beautiful, but quite bland.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Ashley radiates a total bitch to me. The girl has a commercial face which may clash with the CoverGirl demands. Ashley's body though will never be featured on a catwalk/runway. She looks old too. So *laugh* at Bill for making her 26 y/o, much more applicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Thank you Bill!

I have a feeling that Ashley may be the first to leave just because of that clip of her versus the judges. Her body though is completely wrong. I mean Yoanna had a way better body than that!

I can't believe this, my predictions were on point! to myself. I have yet to see the show so I can comment for the rest of my life!

Bye Bye Ashley, Have a good fight home.