Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

Ashley is another early favourite of mine. She has a delicate, beautiful face and (judging by the videos) a strong, fun personality. Her knowledge of the industry will definitely work in her favour.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

At 1st glance I was like wow, she is very striking and your attention automaticaly goes to her, but soo as she opens her mouth...
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    She is very much like Yoanna, very pretty face, lost a lot of weight, a bit bitchy, but not too much, loves fashion (her personality is, afterall, her bag)
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

I said this in another thread.. but anyways I think Ashley is this cycle's Yoanna - extensive fashion knowledge, major weight loss, and extremely gorgeous face! I didn't like Yoanna but I love Ashley.

eta: wow that's funny, we posted the same thing ANTManonimus!

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    That is funny!!! I didn't know you have said that, but i guess you know the saying "Great minds think alike"!
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

loved Yoanna, love ashley.

NO! Don't compare her to Yoanna! Sure, many similarities, Ashley is beautiful and Yoanna is so.. Michael Jackson-ish looking. I don't know why everyone likes her!

We're not comparing the faces, we're comparing the personalities and histories.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    NO! Don't compare her to Yoanna! Sure, many similarities, Ashley is beautiful and Yoanna is so.. Michael Jackson-ish looking. I don't know why everyone likes her!
    Yoanna is classically beautiful with an amazing bone structure and a great wisdom in fashion.

Ashley's face is a bit plain and safe. I like her personality alot, I see her going farrrr now. You know how Tyra loves it when a girl is into fashion.

Ashley looks like one of the desperate "housewives"! Very Hollywood. I can see her doing great in acting, she has the voice and strong character but a model she's not!