Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

Re: Cycle 5: Ashley

I don't think her body works for runway she should be an actress ,seriously the girl have a beautiful face.

Ashley is really beautiful, I don't really see her as a model thougth, maybe she should try other things.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Here is another one she just let me have. As for the runway comment, I have seen enough shows with her now that have better and worse models, and she holds her own. I notice that some models walk down and they have really good bodies for the clothing but dont command attention from the audience. When Ash walks down she commands attention, and her body is great. She is not scarry skinny and I see that people appeal to that also a little more than when the bones walk down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Someone said earlier that they should never eleminate anybody first and i tottaly agree with that: how do we know, they could be the next Kate Moss?
    Anyway i thought that Kim should have gone in the first week judged on photos but ofcourse she became really good soon after that.
    Wished ashely would have stuck around!

Quote Originally Posted by Dealwoodfan;2363067;
    Someone said earlier that they should never eleminate anybody first and i tottaly agree with that: how do we know, they could be the next Kate Moss?
    Well someone must be eliminated first . But I know what you're getting at and I agree. All the girls should get a couple of photo shoots to learn and improve, and the the first elimination should be made.

She looks pretty old and classic for her age. I'm not sure if she'd succeed as a actress.

Her voice is really nice as an actress too.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

God, she's not a model. Being an actress isn't that easy XD Y'all act as if a girl fails as a model because she doesn't look the part, she can succeed as an actress. Look reallly isn't everything to acting.

Hey there I just wanted to share with everyone that my wife is on the radio now!!! She was hired as on on-air personality and also produces for them!!! She would never promote herself so she is on 93.1 and you can listen to her on Sundays from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. ,florida time, on 93rock.com (or if you live near us just tune in on your radio) tune in and check her out on their web site I dont know if her page is up yet but it should be soon!!! Spread the news!!!

Oh, god. She was robbed, I loved this girl!
    The personality, look, everything.
    I'll miss Alamela.