Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

Hi Ashley. Your pics are AWESOME. I especially like the "Hot Trends" one. You're one sexy girl, I have to say. I was really shocked and unhappy when they cut you first. I thought for sure you'd go far.

Much luck in whatever you decide to do.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    If you want pics I cant post them for you yet i would love to show you I am a diverse model i dont like the superhero photo myself!
    Ok, i'm really anxious to see the pictures Ashley couldn't post, i wanted her in the finale so i'm really excited to see them!!!

Well I must say, I dont really like Ashley. Number one I dont really know her and number two, she was pretty mean for the most part. I felt bad that Kim couldnt do her makeup, and Ashley just pushed her off and said " Im not gonna do it for you." I feel that Ashley must've thought Kim only said that to get her body as close as possable cuz she had a crush on her. Trust me. Im a Lesbian myself and I heard these odd comments said to me before.Maby its just me.And I felt even angryer when Kim said she sucked on her Superhero shoot and Ashley relpyed " Yeah, you did." I hated that. Kim DID do a bad job, but I wouldve lied and said she didnt just to make her feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    Well I must say, I dont really like Ashley. Number one I dont really know her and number two, she was pretty mean for the most part. I felt bad that Kim couldnt do her makeup, and Ashley just pushed her off and said " Im not gonna do it for you." I feel that Ashley must've thought Kim only said that to get her body as close as possable cuz she had a crush on her. Trust me. Im a Lesbian myself and I heard these odd comments said to me before.Maby its just me.And I felt even angryer when Kim said she sucked on her Superhero shoot and Ashley relpyed " Yeah, you did." I hated that. Kim DID do a bad job, but I wouldve lied and said she didnt just to make her feel better.
    I don't think it's entirely fair to say that Ashley was pretty mean. She may have seemed mean, but in reality TV, editing can make someone seem totally different than they actually are. And as for the whole makeup thing, I remember reading that when asked about the incident, Ashley said that she said she wouldn't help Kim because it was a competition. She was competing against Kim, and probably had her own makeup to do. About the "superhero soot" thing, Ashley might have been joking/sarcastic when she said it, or maybe Ashley is just a really honest person and was speaking her mind.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

i love you guys!!! Oh and I am not Gay but thanks

didn't like the attitude...thougth she had a really pretty face!

she looked like she was trying way too hard in those jeans ads all the girls did. the mouth thing she did bugged me, and the squinty thing she did with her eyes..it doesn't matter how dramatic your facial position is if your eyes just keep the same emotion it won't work

i keep thinking she would have had one of the best pics on that farm shoot

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Can't believe they eliminated this girl! She deserved a top 3 spot!

I found these pictures of her at TaiOfMine's ANTM picture site: http://antm.colourblindkiwi.com/index.php

Look at this girl, commercial, high-fashion, and everything in between
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 03-11-2006 at 11:32 PM.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Those look good!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Thanks for posting those! Ashley looks amazing. So sorry she was the first to go....