Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

At least Bre has shown SOME kind of promise/progress. I think either Sara or Ebony should've been eliminated first. Both were eliminated soon after anyway, but at least that would've given Ashley to let us see what she's worth.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Maybe, but at this point I *really* dont like Bre. Also when it comes to striking, Ashley is a lot more stunning than Sara Ebony and Bre..
    So last year's first cut, Brita, scored a contract with Ford LA and a billboard print. Ashley has alot to live up to... ANTM has a history of prematurely cutting potentials.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    OK, so the preview for the where are they now ep. is saying that ashley has a big secret
    I think it's that she's engaged
    Any other guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou View Post
    Should have been around longer. At least past Ebony!!!

lol look at jayla, she looks like SHE is in pain ahaha

I agree though, i thought ashely was very hott... but those BAGS!!

hey thanks

I might not look good in that photo but we were all just humoring the Jays!!! Hi its ashley and I was fishing on the site and saw you all were talking about me....so yeah I have a secret not one uneasily guessed...you can see it on the reunion show on wednesday. I fyou want pics I cant post them for you yet i would love to show you I am a diverse model i dont like the superhero photo myself. I think i look like I am morfing into a something... anyway you can go to onemodelplace.com and look me up my id is 156988 it is not that recent but whatever its fun!!! Thanks again for all the fun!!!

aga
    FORTified
    Tyra and company should not have hated on the "pretty gene," she also has the look that is in right now. She says that she plays a lot with her hair color, I think if she had long dark brown hair her resemblence to the hot models of today would be more apparent.

ETA:
    She is 22 and 5'8" - two strikes against her in high fashion if that is her goal. Also, if you go by performance in the first episode, Kim or Sarah should have gone before Ashley. In fact you could have done a double elimination, both were bad walkers and took a so-so (Sarah) to bad (Kim) picture.
    Last edited by aga; 12-12-2005 at 10:43 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I might not look good in that photo but we were all just humoring the Jays!!! Hi its ashley and I was fishing on the site and saw you all were talking about me....so yeah I have a secret not one uneasily guessed...you can see it on the reunion show on wednesday. I fyou want pics I cant post them for you yet i would love to show you I am a diverse model i dont like the superhero photo myself. I think i look like I am morfing into a something... anyway you can go to onemodelplace.com and look me up my id is 156988 it is not that recent but whatever its fun!!! Thanks again for all the fun!!!
    I went there and saw your pics... they were amazing
    i wonder what tyra is thinking now

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Tyra and company should not have hated on the "pretty gene," she also has the look that is in right now. She says that she plays a lot with her hair color, I think if she had long dark brown hair her resemblence to the hot models of today would be more apparent.

well it's not long but it def dark!! The color flatters her really well!! makes her mysterious!! and well you gotta love mr. jay in this pic, sexy smokie eyes!! lol (f.y.i, that is ashley on the left, the dark hair also makes her look like a different person!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ashley looks alot like Nicole (from the third season) in some of her pictures.
    Your right the Superhero shot did you know justice at all.
    I like the first two pictures at onemodelplace.com
    (especially the 2nd one)

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridr View Post
    Maybe not yet, she probably has to wait the show is over before she can get any work or contract. Soon! I hope...
    *cough should have stayed instead of Bre*
    I think I'm coming down with something, as well. *cough Ashley should have made it to the top 4 or 5 cough*

Also, I love the dark brown hair on Ashley in these photos.