Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98
    Her superhero photo was probably the best one. It was mind-boggling that they cut her first.
    The best? Maybe if she was Squinty Woman, able to crush people with the force of her myopia.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    The best? Maybe if she was Squinty Woman, able to crush people with the force of her myopia.
    Ha! Gotta love the honesty there!

FORT Fogey
    I didnt like her but I really cant stand the whole "edgy" thing. If your blond then you cant be edgy according to Tyra and Co. Yes they dye several of the girls hair blond but alot of those girls already have an ethnic look so they dont count. Just your average cute blond girl can never be edgy enough according to Tyra.
    Last edited by caramelbeauty81; 11-21-2005 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I didnt like her but I really cant stand the whole "edgy" thing. If your blond then you cant be edgy according to Tyra and Co. Yes they dye several of the girls hair blond but alot of those girls are already have an ethnic look so they dont count. Just your average cute blond girl can never be edgy enough according to Tyra.
    That's because Tyra's wrong. For Heaven's sake, she dyed her hair red! Blonde can be just as edgy as any of the rest of the girls in the world. They just got to work it out with their hair. Look at Shandi. Look at Amanda. Look at Michelle. They did such a good job on it and they made it so far. For a real super model, Look at Heidi. She's so effortlessly breathetaking.

. If Tyra says "Jump", would you jump? Oh wait, they already did that in Cycle 4.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 11-21-2005 at 07:07 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Fogey
    I know that Tyra is wrong(because I believe that you can make the conventional blond edgy looking) but as for as the girls you named except Heidi of course, they do not look like Ashley. Ashley looks like the typical cute blond girl which never makes it far on this competition. Amanda and Shandi(didnt watch cycle 4 so I cant comment on Michelle) are very unconventional beauties. Ashley is anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I know that Tyra is wrong(because I believe that you can make the conventional blond edgy looking) but as for as the girls you named except Heidi of course, they do not look like Ashley. Ashley looks like the typical cute blond girl which never makes it far on this competition. Amanda and Shandi(didnt watch cycle 4 so I cant comment on Michelle) are very unconventional beauties. Ashley is anything but.

Wasn't her hair red?

I don't think that hair color is important in the long run. Blonds can be just as edgy as brunettes (or redheads). People should stop looking at models' hair color and start looking at their TALENT.
    Everyone Loves A Spicy Latina !!!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I don't know why, but before the show started, I just got a weird feeling she'd be first out. I think she's too textbook pretty.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

She's gorgeous
    Kim deserved to go first
    Diane or Ebony
    Not ashley

So, nothing new from/about her? Shame...

She really did not deserve to go first. She could've been a perfect winner. I hate how people make is sound like just because she's so gorgeous she can't be a good model. I think you can be both gorgeous and a top model (I personally prefer that combination, but most of the models these days are...) and Ashley was definitely both. I think she did have that "something" about her and given the chance to actually learn more about modeling, she would only go up.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Maybe not yet, she probably has to wait the show is over before she can get any work or contract. Soon! I hope...
    *cough should have stayed instead of Bre*