Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 263

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

  1. #171
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98
    Her superhero photo was probably the best one. It was mind-boggling that they cut her first.
    The best? Maybe if she was Squinty Woman, able to crush people with the force of her myopia.

  2. #172
    Rock n' Roller narcisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    The best? Maybe if she was Squinty Woman, able to crush people with the force of her myopia.
    Ha! Gotta love the honesty there!

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    I didnt like her but I really cant stand the whole "edgy" thing. If your blond then you cant be edgy according to Tyra and Co. Yes they dye several of the girls hair blond but alot of those girls already have an ethnic look so they dont count. Just your average cute blond girl can never be edgy enough according to Tyra.
    Last edited by caramelbeauty81; 11-21-2005 at 07:09 PM.

  4. #174
    My soul... Lonelyguy82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I didnt like her but I really cant stand the whole "edgy" thing. If your blond then you cant be edgy according to Tyra and Co. Yes they dye several of the girls hair blond but alot of those girls are already have an ethnic look so they dont count. Just your average cute blond girl can never be edgy enough according to Tyra.
    That's because Tyra's wrong. For Heaven's sake, she dyed her hair red! Blonde can be just as edgy as any of the rest of the girls in the world. They just got to work it out with their hair. Look at Shandi. Look at Amanda. Look at Michelle. They did such a good job on it and they made it so far. For a real super model, Look at Heidi. She's so effortlessly breathetaking.

    . If Tyra says "Jump", would you jump? Oh wait, they already did that in Cycle 4.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 11-21-2005 at 07:07 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

    Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

  5. #175
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    I know that Tyra is wrong(because I believe that you can make the conventional blond edgy looking) but as for as the girls you named except Heidi of course, they do not look like Ashley. Ashley looks like the typical cute blond girl which never makes it far on this competition. Amanda and Shandi(didnt watch cycle 4 so I cant comment on Michelle) are very unconventional beauties. Ashley is anything but.

  6. #176
    FORT Regular spicy latina49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Age
    26
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I know that Tyra is wrong(because I believe that you can make the conventional blond edgy looking) but as for as the girls you named except Heidi of course, they do not look like Ashley. Ashley looks like the typical cute blond girl which never makes it far on this competition. Amanda and Shandi(didnt watch cycle 4 so I cant comment on Michelle) are very unconventional beauties. Ashley is anything but.

    Wasn't her hair red?

    I don't think that hair color is important in the long run. Blonds can be just as edgy as brunettes (or redheads). People should stop looking at models' hair color and start looking at their TALENT.
    Everyone Loves A Spicy Latina !!!

  7. #177
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    I don't know why, but before the show started, I just got a weird feeling she'd be first out. I think she's too textbook pretty.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  8. #178
    FORT Fanatic SARA_MODEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada...
    Posts
    577
    She's gorgeous
    Kim deserved to go first
    Diane or Ebony
    Not ashley

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey NoBody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,135
    So, nothing new from/about her? Shame...

    She really did not deserve to go first. She could've been a perfect winner. I hate how people make is sound like just because she's so gorgeous she can't be a good model. I think you can be both gorgeous and a top model (I personally prefer that combination, but most of the models these days are...) and Ashley was definitely both. I think she did have that "something" about her and given the chance to actually learn more about modeling, she would only go up.

  10. #180
    Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,011
    Maybe not yet, she probably has to wait the show is over before she can get any work or contract. Soon! I hope...
    *cough should have stayed instead of Bre*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.