Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou
    Should have been around longer. At least past Ebony!!!

Nope, I don't see it.

FORT Fan
    Exactly. She didn't need the competition. If a modelling scout sees her he/she'll ask her out right away. Who wouldn't? She looks too perfect. LOL. No one is, but she has potential. But pretty ain't enough. She wans't as edgy. She was just another pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort_Fan911
    Exactly. She didn't need the competition. If a modelling scout sees her he/she'll ask her out right away. Who wouldn't? She looks too perfect. LOL. No one is, but she has potential. But pretty ain't enough. She wans't as edgy. She was just another pretty girl.
    [mod edit]

if anybody was "just another pretty face" would be Diane. Well.. the girls said that she was so funny and happy, but the show make it seem as though she was a boring pretty face.

i think Ashley could have been edgey if given the chance.
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-04-2005 at 09:37 PM. Reason: removed comment aimed at another poster.
    i think antm would be reallly cool if they had more girls running around in their panties. =] haha i kid i kid.

Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo
    geeze thanks...um, well the editing is editing...its TV, I am really blunt but in a softer way, when someone asks me for my honest opinion i always ask if they really want it. At least they know I am realiable...but yeah they show what they want...Nik and i auditioned together and we were really close in the house also actually, It was me Bre Kim and NIk kinda...Coryn is the funniest girl you will ever meet...she brought this fart machine and well we got alot of laughs out of that...And i am keeping my favs on the DL I dont want to jinx anyone and anything can happen to get you eliminated...so you have to watch...And yeah I am on the show tomorrow and i taped that all last week...

Obviously it's really her cuz no one know about Coryn and her fart machine (accordin' to the recrap). Who else would knew this? You're pretty and you'll go far on your own... you don't need ANTM to boost your beauty!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

I wouln't sign her if I'm a scout. She's old and short.

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    I wouln't sign her if I'm a scout. She's old and short.
    Umm... first off, she was 22 when the show aired. She might be 23 now, I don't know, but either way, in no way is that "old." I'm not sure if you caught C3, but Amanda from that cycle was 25 when that show was taping, and look at how well she did. And even Lisa from this cycle is 24. I'd wager to say that a scout would recruit Ashley before the likes of Lisa. It's not always about how old are you, but rather the sort of look that a model has. And she's got that.

But that point is sort of meaningless, because I guess she's looking into acting instead of modelling? But I think she has the potential ability to make a splash in either field.

FORT Newbie
    Ashley was very beautiful in her hero photo. I dont think she should have been voted off first.

FORT Fan
    Yeah. She should've stayed longer than Diane and Ebony. According to Tyra, 25 is the old age in modeling. Tyra looks pretty young for 31. Doesn't she?

Anyone know what she's up to? I like Ashley. I thought she'd go far in the game. Didn't expect to get cut so soon.

Her superhero photo was probably the best one. It was mind-boggling that they cut her first.