Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

O wow, I had no idea Ashley was a FORTer! Hey there, Ashley! You were my pre-show favorite and I was really pissed when you were eliminated. I don't see how Ebony lasted two weeks; she had one look! Anyway, I hope everything is going great for you, Ashley.

Well yeah I am going to keep up the modeling but acting is being brought to my attention more and more, thanks for all your posts...if you want to see other photos you can go to www.onemodelplace.com and my model id is 156988, I will keep visiting and if you have any more questions just ask...

wow Ashley those pictures are amazing tell me why did Tyra eliminate this girl 1st?

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    well let's see i think ashley is my 11th person that i liked i knew she was gonna be the first eliminated but after i seen the show i thought you could have made it to the top 8 or 7 but your photo the first week looked good.
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

Ashley looks like one of the Hilton sisters.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Hey Ashley, I really like the way you handled the interviews and I found you and Kyle the most eye-catching of the batch to me. Acting was something ANTM brought up, so I just want to know if you've been adviced by industry people to try it, and if somehow you have some undiscovered passion for it?

Anyways, all the best and would love to see more shoots of you

i liked ashley...i rooted for her.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo
    Well yeah I am going to keep up the modeling but acting is being brought to my attention more and more, thanks for all your posts...if you want to see other photos you can go to www.onemodelplace.com and my model id is 156988, I will keep visiting and if you have any more questions just ask...
    So Ashley, what did you think about episode 2 and Ebony's departure? Also what are your thoughts on Lisa and Cassanrda?

Ashely I wish u the best
    I was rooting for u

never givig up ashely
    "Take a break, Eat a cookie"
    Lisa from ANTM5

Ashley!I love u so much!!!The only reason for you to be eliminated 1st is you are soooo beautiful and the competition can't continue if you were there.(KIDDING@@),but true!