Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

sweet I just realized Ashley has a membership here

Welcome to the FORT Ashley you rock and I dont think you should have been eliminated

geeze thanks...um, well the editing is editing...its TV, I am really blunt but in a softer way, when someone asks me for my honest opinion i always ask if they really want it. At least they know I am realiable...but yeah they show what they want...Nik and i auditioned together and we were really close in the house also actually, It was me Bre Kim and NIk kinda...Coryn is the funniest girl you will ever meet...she brought this fart machine and well we got alot of laughs out of that...And i am keeping my favs on the DL I dont want to jinx anyone and anything can happen to get you eliminated...so you have to watch...And yeah I am on the show tomorrow and i taped that all last week...

which show? Tyra Banks show?

I honestly don't think any of the comments you made were bitchy. Seriously, I'm the same thing outside of this board but nothin' too offensive. I really say what's on my mind alot... come to think of it, maybe I should bite my tongue once in a while, I can get very ...

Well, Ashley during your short time there... did you talk to Jayla? People on this board has concluded that she's a bitch because she smokes, curse and is a Jehovah's Witness and her so call "Myspace" attitude. So is Jayla a bitch?

I curse more than jayla, and i smoke more then her too...she is very whatever-loud-out-ragous girl. everone one of these girls are "real" they very much know who they are and are not afraid to be themsleves...she is a little bitchy but the majority would probly say yeah i am a tid bitchy...not speaking for them, you know what i mean...

Ashley question did you guys get to use or keep all those shoes, belts, scarves, purfume bottles, clothes ect. that were all around your mansion
    Last edited by JoE44; 09-28-2005 at 02:11 AM.

nope all for show. I mean we played with the stuff alot...the hats and belts but when we first came in we tought that we got to pick some clothes or something but we were wrong

I thought this entire photoshoot was crap
    But Ashleys picture was the only good thing that came out of it

I liked the design of her pants first of all very cool looking
    and her limbs were all over the place which made it look like she was aerial
    and the defeated expression on her face worked as well
    The only thing I didnt like was the blake makeup crap they put on her face ... lol

Thanks for answering our questions, Ashley.

FORT Newbie
    Oh wow, it's so cool that someone from the show uses the boards! And one of my favorites!
    Anyways, Ashley, me and my mom were devastated when you were eliminated! She thought you were the prettiest, and I always thought you had the the best bone structure for modeling. My friends were all freaking out as well, hah.
    Just want to ask a question: do you still plan on continue trying to be a model? It would be great for you to be ridiculously successful.

Thanks for answering all the other questions.