Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

I liked her so much and her photo was the best of all but why is Tyra always sending all beautiful girls home in the first time?
    Like Brita was the first who eliminated home.. i can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by top_gj
    I liked her so much and her photo was the best of all but why is Tyra always sending all beautiful girls home in the first time?.
    Her photo was horrible!!! Not the worst, but probably 3rd or 4th worst. And she is too curvy for modeling. I liked her pre-show, but I'm not disappointed she is gone.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

If Ashley is too curvy for modelling what is Sarah?? Has anyone seen her shoulders and her baithing suit body???She looked horrible!!Ashley was WAY better!!

Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    Her photo was horrible!!! Not the worst, but probably 3rd or 4th worst. And she is too curvy for modeling. I liked her pre-show, but I'm not disappointed she is gone.
    Huh, i didn't feel that her photo was horrible because her and Jayla's photos were with a best pose..
    But i know that all peolple have difference comments for that..

Huh, i didn't feel that her photo was horrible because her and Jayla's photos were with a best pose..
    Her body was horrible. She look a bit big (nothing wrong with that) but Ashley is a fair size girl in person. Her face is what killed me too; it did NOT look pretty at all! I think Ashley is prettier in person. She look short, thick and in pain in that photo. :nono Her pose was horrendous, B-A-D! It looked like she was falling down from the sky and it wasn't a strong pose. Nik did the best - her legs were long, her body was elongated and her face was stunning!

I liked her so much and her photo was the best of all but why is Tyra always sending all beautiful girls home in the first time?
    Beauty can only take you so far. If you read fashion magazines, not all the girls are conventionally pretty; the girls have unique faces. It's the body that the designer really cares for; when it comes to photography, a body and face is essential but most girls can look beautiful (with the power of make-up). I don't think Ashley had as much potential as the other girls... Sarah would definetly fit better as a fashion model than Ashley.

I totally agree with you about the pose! Ashley's picture was the only one that I could have seen as an ad. The pose was hot, it looked like she was spinning around and going through this superhero transformation! I loved the face but then again, I predicted her as being the one to get eliminated first because of the Yahoo clip!

Ashley is scheduled to be on the "Tyra Show" tomorrow I wonder what she'll say about her experience.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

They may be pretty girls, but pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Interesting/photogenic girls are what's wanted. Plus, that personality. Yikes!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I didn't like Ashley on the show, but her photo was one of the best. I saw it as a fallen superhero, kind of.

The makeup wasn't very good though. What was with the black stripes across her lips?