Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Ashley

snd
    FORT Newbie
    Tyra made a great decision.

FORT Fan
    Great, they've done this to me 3 seasons in a row.. First Leah then Brita and know Ashley! What is top model coming to..

I haven't paiod much attention to the pre-show pics so I went into the show last night without a favourite or any idea who I would or wouldn't like.
    At first I thought Ashley would be around for a while.
    She knew her stuff as far as designers were concerned and she seemed to have a pretty pleasant, bubbly personality to begin with.
    That soon changed though and I was glad to see her go after hearing some of the comments she made to the other girls.
    I know it's all part of the drama, but I'm so over it.
    I'm glad to see someone who was shaping up to be the bitch of the season go quickly.
    I think they had good grounds to boot her with the pic as well, it really wasn't very good imo.

She went from top of my list to bottom of it in the space of about ten minutes last night.

Ugh damnit !!! I'm absolutely disgusted by the judges on their completely wrong decision ...They do this everytime, i'm so mad!

They should have booted Coryn first, she obviously doesn't say covergirl to me at all even with the eyebrows shaped it won't do much...Grrrr....This sucks so much

Or sarah, i mean she's completely amateur, tripping twice? But that photo of her was good..

That's alright because i love ya ashley!!! She's truly gorgeous and i really enjoyed watching her on the show, she's just got such charm and she didn't deserve the elimination one bit! She's my top model and i hope that ashley will get signed to a high-fashion model agency, boy can she take pictures

Well, now that my favourites gone, i'll have to go on my 2nd favourite which is the lovely-looking jayla..If she's eliminated i'll probably stop watching

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Looking back, I think that Ashley, much like Brita was eliminated because both of them coulkd easily do a go-see and book a client, so I am, sure the judges saw she didn't really need to be there. That doesn't mean however that I agree with their choice, Cassandra should have been served the walking papers.

FORT Newbie
    i think ashley is the most elegant one...
    actually i still not yet watch this
    however seem she is quite good than the other...

Wow shes so beautiful...Really cute girl...And I like her personitly too
    BabyBlue Eyes

Ashley was a total bitch to me. I understand that she saw this possibility as a competition but it doesn't mean that you have to be rude and double faced toward people. Ashley lacks a balance between a certain moral standards. Her occupation is a boutique buyer didn't certainly reflect on her personal style. Very plain and lazy/boring, like her walk. On the other hand Ashley's picture was the best of the bunch. Very expressive and face strong. Her pose did definitely stand out and she looked like a superhero ready to transform (think He-Man).

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    Looking back, I think that Ashley, much like Brita was eliminated because both of them coulkd easily do a go-see and book a client, so I am, sure the judges saw she didn't really need to be there. That doesn't mean however that I agree with their choice, Cassandra should have been served the walking papers.

Yes I agree with you! I think the judges sent Ashley home was because Ashley is easier to find an agency than Sarah(as we can see how bad her walk was...). If Sarah was sent home, she can hardly find an agency comparing with Ashley. Therefore she needed to stay in the competition to learn how to walk, at least.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Hmm.. do you guys really think the judges are that kind?
    I hope Ashley gets as lucky as Brita though, that one for her age and all, is doing so well to get signed by FORD too.

I did think Ashley stood out, and reading her post-show interviews, I do believe editing was again the culprit for making her elimination 'justifiable' to the audience. Wish she'd have stuck around.