Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5 Photos.

Quote Originally Posted by rashad
    This will be the official tread where all Cycle 5 images will be posted when the show starts, most likely I'll be here posting hi-res of every photoshoot on the new season. Starting with the new Promo's...
    Thanks Rashad!!

Do you know when (or if?) FORT will have a separate forum dedicated to season 5, with a separate thread for each contestant? There seems to be already so much discussion on Kim that she ought to have her own thread.

I think that Jayla and Kim have a lot of potential if they just figure out how to position their faces and bodies better. Thanks for the pictures

My 4 favorite

Jayla - Rockstar personality, great body, great face! She's my winner!
    Kim - Unique!
    Kyle - Cute, fun, young and hot legs!
    Nik - Statuesque. Best body!

LOL, I just noticed Kyle and Nik are guy names.

P.S. I think Sarah's goin' home
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 08-18-2005 at 07:57 PM.

Rad
    im rooting for kyle. i hope they keep her blonde. she's tall and her legs are leggy haha

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    I think it is Bre who kinda look like Yaya in the Group Photo

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    so we've got a Nik and Kyle this year... I guess we traded really unusual names for male names this cycle (well, Jayla is pretty interesting)

haha i just noticed that in the group picture on this page that Kyle is touching Kim's knee, I wonder if she knows Kim is a lesbian yet?

and it appears Cassandra is under the impression that being angry in your photos makes you a better model...
    Last edited by TymeMarteen; 08-18-2005 at 08:33 PM.

I think Sarah will be the first to be eliminated, she doesn't really seem to have a personality. But then again, I think she did by far one of the best on the America's Next Top Model Cycle 5 Ad.So im not sure.

It's hard to predict the first elimination this time but if I had to point out three girls to stand last without picture it would definitely be Bre, Cassandra or Lisa.

Another thing, no work has been put into the homepage! It honestly sucks pretty much. The design is bad especially the huge screen with only Tyra's pictures showing! Nonsense!
    Last edited by Milay; 08-18-2005 at 09:10 PM.

I'm rooting for Nik, she is gooooooorgeous: from her beautiful skin tone, lips and eyes to her slammin body. She would look so great with long wavy hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    It's hard to predict the first elimination this time but if I had to point out three girls to stand last without picture it would definitely be Bre, Cassandra or Lisa.

Another thing, no work has been put into the homepage! It honestly sucks pretty much. The design is bad especially the huge screen with only Tyra's pictures showing! Nonsense!
    I agree. Cycle 4 had a waayyyy better homepage when it first came out. It also alot more features. So far everything in the Cycle 5 page is boring. I think the release of the site just gives us more anticipation.