Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestants who didn't make it to the cut

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    That's not the same girl. The 'Krystle' girl has brownish-redish hair and the 'Krystal' girl looks like she has naturally black hair and very much looks like she is of some sort of southeast asian decent. I don't believe it's the same girl. The Krystle that audition was very pretty but that's not her. I'm positive that her measurements weren't 34-24-34 either (which is considered the perfect measurement for a model).

That Susanna girl was gorgeous! I can't believe some people would say she's 'fugly?' I mean, she made it to the final 30 in America's Next Top Model for crying out loud! (then again, that isn't saying much) Nonetheless, she's a gorgeous girls with amazingly unique features. Reminds me of Devon Aoki meets Lily Cole. I can actually picture her in Japanese ELLE or Cosmopolitan. She's basically a blank pallette meaning you can almost do anything to her which shows her versatility as a chameleon model. Agencies look for models like those. She could really do greatly in editorials. I say give her brown hair with blonde highlights and a redlip - she can be stunning!

ko0la1d, nice avatar! Where does that other CoverGirl shot of Naima come from? Well, back on-topic.. Susanna.. was just.. blah for me. I'd love to see another Asian contestant make it to the house!

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    That's not the same girl. The 'Krystle' girl has brownish-redish hair and the 'Krystal' girl looks like she has naturally black hair and very much looks like she is of some sort of southeast asian decent. I don't believe it's the same girl. The Krystle that audition was very pretty but that's not her. I'm positive that her measurements weren't 34-24-34 either (which is considered the perfect measurement for a model).

That Susanna girl was gorgeous! I can't believe some people would say she's 'fugly?' I mean, she made it to the final 30 in America's Next Top Model for crying out loud! (then again, that isn't saying much) Nonetheless, she's a gorgeous girls with amazingly unique features. Reminds me of Devon Aoki meets Lily Cole. I can actually picture her in Japanese ELLE or Cosmopolitan. She's basically a blank pallette meaning you can almost do anything to her which shows her versatility as a chameleon model. Agencies look for models like those. She could really do greatly in editorials. I say give her brown hair with blonde highlights and a redlip - she can be stunning!
    i don't think it really matters if sussana is ugly or not. tyra constantly saying that you don't have to be beautiful to model.

This girl should've made the cut.Hopefully she'll be on cycle 6.

what is Regina's myspace address?

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shosho10 View Post

This girl should've made the cut.Hopefully she'll be on cycle 6.
    How tall is Melissa? Her body looks chunky and she looks like a Russian Olympic athlete; she has a hard look about her. Maybe with some hair coloring and eyebrows dyed she might look better but she is 22 and looks about 30 IMO.

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    and she looks like a Russian Olympic athlete; she has a hard look about her.
    That never stopped them from picking mAnn...

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    How tall is Melissa? Her body looks chunky and she looks like a Russian Olympic athlete; she has a hard look about her. Maybe with some hair coloring and eyebrows dyed she might look better but she is 22 and looks about 30 IMO.
    She was aboot as tall as nicole in the grocery store,so I'm guessing 5'8",ore 5'9".

I dunno...her face looks really elegant and as you said,has a hard look to it.I like faces like that.She reminds me of a taller,more mature Cassandra.

I don't know why but Melissa reminds me of Christina...
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

has anyone seen project rinway 2? racheal hortzog from the first page on this thread is one of the models. her walk is bad, and her booty and legs are very untoned. this is a big disappointment because she's such a great model in photos.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9 View Post
    That never stopped them from picking mAnn...
    Well, she is no Ann, but she is prettier than Ann. Ann is taller with longer legs and can transform herself to look more elegant. Melissa is better than some of the contestants that made it through for sure: Diane, Ashley, and probably Cassandra. I love Melissa's bone structure.